Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1047

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could please add the usual alerts to the attached 2x Velocity indicator. Also could you also please add a variable to change the size of the arrows. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

2_x_velocity__arrows.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Angy, added the alerts.

Superb :-)

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could please add the usual alerts to the attached 2x Velocity indicator. Also could you also please add a variable to change the size of the arrows. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

2_x_velocity__arrows.mq4

This is a version with adjustable size arrows : 2_x_velocity__arrows_1.01.mq4

When should it alert?

mladen:
This is a version with adjustable size arrows : 2_x_velocity__arrows_1.01.mq4 When should it alert?

Hi Mladen,

Thank You.

I would like the alert at candle close immediately after the arrow appears - I assume this happens when the 2 line cross. Sorry, but I am not very technical.

Regards

Jasjit

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

Thank You.

I would like the alert at candle close immediately after the arrow appears - I assume this happens when the 2 line cross. Sorry, but I am not very technical.

Regards

Jasjit

Jasjit, added the alerts.

mrtools:
Jasjit, added the alerts.

Hi Mr Tools/Mladen,

Thank you very much for this excellent indicator.

Regards

Jasjit

Hello Mr tools and MR laden,

can you put alerts for this indicator, its alerts but not always when the arrow appears.. can you fix it.. i think this is not repaints.. and if repaints could you give me same one of this?? i really want this, its very profitable.. please sir.. i just wan the alerts is fix it.. super_arrow_indicator.ex4super_arrow_indicator.mq4

your works i really appreciate.. thanks

Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Can you please code alertsoncurrent for the attached indicator?

Files:
ytg_ss.mq4  13 kb

Would someone kindly add a Push Alert to the attached indicator -- indicator has an Email Alert but MT4's email function doesn't actually work.

swing_zz_with_alert_mtf.mq4

Actually, I just dug up a similar and more useful indicator. Would you please add Email and Push alerts? Also, in the indicator, would you kindly remind me what the middle 3 lines are? (they don't seem to be the 38.2, 50, 61.8 retracement of any combination I just tried).

Thank you!

high_-_low_trend_mtf_3.01.mq4

forexyahoo:
Would someone kindly add a Push Alert to the attached indicator -- indicator has an Email Alert but MT4's email function doesn't actually work.

swing_zz_with_alert_mtf.mq4

Actually, I just dug up a similar and more useful indicator. Would you please add Email and Push alerts? Also, in the indicator, would you kindly remind me what the middle 3 lines are? (they don't seem to be the 38.2, 50, 61.8 retracement of any combination I just tried).

Thank you!

high_-_low_trend_mtf_3.01.mq4

Forexyahoo, this is the first one with push notification added, along with our standard alerts.

Reason: