Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1040

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys be so kind and remove the 1/8,3/8,5/8 and 7/8 level completely of of this indicator. i try turning it black but itll just block price. thank you very much

murrey_math_mt4_vg.mq4

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools /mladen and compliments of the day. Please is there any 2 ma cross with alert where i can set it to simple, exponential,e.t.c and also set the apply to property to lets say typical price{hlc/3} and the shift to whatever number that i want? i have searched but could not find one. Looking forward to your help and thanks in advance.

Hello Samuelkanu, have this one that draws arrows with what you are looking for.

Ah ok not to worry. Thanks anyway.

hi mladen and mrtools

could you add "alert on current" option when the HA bars change colour?

pa_bars_and_channel_alertsarrows_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

Hi experts and coders,

I have a request for a popup and sound alert for this Bands indicator. The alert should be triggered when the candle touches the upper or lower bands and bounces off the band. A candle touching the upper band and then bouncing back above, or a candle touching the lower band and then bouncing below the band is what is required.

I would also like to know if anybody has a custom ichimoku indicator which alerts kijun bounce. ( Price bouncing of the Kijun Sen. If such an indicator exists, the link to download the indicator may please be provided.

I appreciate all the help that the experts have rendered to me on various occasions.

Thanks in advance,

Files:

Hi,

I need help with this indicator. The indicator has provision for 3 alerts to be set up as follows: a) price is above x . b) price is below x. c) price is at x which is current price.

What i desire is, the current price by default should be the open price for the day which should be X and then price above and below should be a user input number of pips, default value 10 pips.

Being a layman as far as coding is concerned, I take this opportunity to request MT4 coding experts to please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Files:

Hello guys can you transform a bars indicator this other indicator. Or histogram in separated window.

Thanks

Files:

Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys make it show which pair the alert came from.. thank you very much in advance.

rsx_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

Dear M&M's

One of the M's (Mladen) has built the Corridor FullSSA normalize mtf+lines and like a sunday morning TV evangelical has made me "SEE THE LIGHT"

Is it possible to convert it to display on the main chart as a SSA of price kind of curve, but with the lines??

You guys will be blessed and I would be eternally grateful... well not eternally because I will die first... but you get the idea!!

Ricardo

By the way, don't take offense on the M&M's. Thought it matches you.

Besides I'm an M&M'S addict

Reason: