Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1048

forexyahoo:
Would someone kindly add a Push Alert to the attached indicator -- indicator has an Email Alert but MT4's email function doesn't actually work.

swing_zz_with_alert_mtf.mq4

Actually, I just dug up a similar and more useful indicator. Would you please add Email and Push alerts? Also, in the indicator, would you kindly remind me what the middle 3 lines are? (they don't seem to be the 38.2, 50, 61.8 retracement of any combination I just tried).

Thank you!

high_-_low_trend_mtf_3.01.mq4

Forexyahoo, the middle lines are fibonacci of the range determined by the high low of the period selected, also added the alerts.

add alert and arrow pls

pls i need alert and arrow on dis indicator after the close of the candle

mrtools:
Forexyahoo, this is the first one with push notification added, along with our standard alerts.

mrtools, it turns out that for what I need it for, the !Swing_ZZ mtf alerts nmc.mq4 works better than the High - low trend mtf 3.01 alerts.mq4.

Is it possible to add similar lines to the !Swing indi, that would draw the fibs from the previous swings along with lines for the high and low?

Hello Mr tools and MR laden,

can you put alerts for this indicator, its alerts but not always when the arrow appears.. can you fix it.. i think this is not repaints.. and if repaints could you give me same one of this?? i really want this, its very profitable.. please sir.. i just wan the alerts is fix it.. super_arrow_indicator.ex4super_arrow_indicator.mq4

also can you check the arrow because its come bit too late ( after 3 candle closed)... please help me mr tools/mladen..

your works i really appreciate.. thanks

cheffzull2012:
Hello Mr tools and MR laden,

can you put alerts for this indicator, its alerts but not always when the arrow appears.. can you fix it.. i think this is not repaints.. and if repaints could you give me same one of this?? i really want this, its very profitable.. please sir.. i just wan the alerts is fix it.. super_arrow_indicator.ex4super_arrow_indicator.mq4

also can you check the arrow because its come bit too late ( after 3 candle closed)... please help me mr tools/mladen..

your works i really appreciate.. thanks

Cheffzull2012, and chance you have the original source code, the mq4 version posted is a decompiled version.

im sorry mr tools,i dont have the original one and can you give me same like that?? i really need that.. or can you build me one of this.. very same like this.. please sir

dotmund:
pls i need alert and arrow on dis indicator after the close of the candle

pls can somebody help me out

dotmund:
pls can somebody help me out

That indicator needs to be rewrittten (to make it first new mt4 compatible)

PS: is is interesting to see igorads code with different "author" name and "copyright"

Hi MrTools and MLaden,

Can you please add an Alert on Current for this indicator. I have found many different versions, but none that has an alert each time it switches from Red to Blue regardless of the overbought/oversold level, so just when it switches on whatever level.

robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.mq4robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.ex4

Thanks Again

Angy

Angy:
Hi MrTools and MLaden,

Can you please add an Alert on Current for this indicator. I have found many different versions, but none that has an alert each time it switches from Red to Blue regardless of the overbought/oversold level, so just when it switches on whatever level.

robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.mq4robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.ex4

Thanks Again

Angy

Angy

In this version you can chose if you want an alert on levels cross or on slope (color) change) : robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.23.mq4

Reason: