Indicators with alerts/signal - page 517

This is a corrected version(or my interpretation of the strategy) of the sidus indicator posted above with regular alerts.

Hello,

Mladen/Mrtools

Is it possible to apply moving average of one symbol on another symbol? if such indi exists please give me.

Thanks

alpha24:
Hello,

Mladen/Mrtools

Is it possible to apply moving average of one symbol on another symbol? if such indi exists please give me.

Thanks

alpha24

Moving average uses data that you supply to it. If you supply it with data of one symbol then it will calculate average of that symbol. And so on. So you can not apply moving average of one symbol to another symbol because in that case it will simply become a moving average if that "other" symbol

mladen:
Here you go (it still needs the FATL indicator in order to work) Have a nice weekend

does it recalculate/repaint?

normally guru mladen dont set alerts on repaint indicators, so i guess its not repaint!

debashis:
normally guru mladen dont set alerts on repaint indicators, so i guess its not repaint!

Not sure but it repaints !!

Look at Yellow dash line, even Price follow that line sometimes which is not logical !

secretcode:
Not sure but it repaints !! Look at Yellow dash line, even Price follow that line sometimes which is not logical !

Guys,

All I did with that indicator is add alerts when arrows appear

mladen:
Guys, All I did with that indicator is add alerts when arrows appear

you're right, mladen. but the original question was: does it repaint?

engula:
you're right, mladen. but the original question was: does it repaint?

There are some suspicious points in the code but it needs to be checked more

Hi mladen,

I found very interesting the attached indicator ( Traders_Dinamic_Index_SSA_normalized_ep_sharp_VA).

Is it possible to code a MTF version in order to have ( for example ) painted on the 5 min TF the arrows relative to another time frame (ex 60 min arrow ) ? Or could you suggest an equivalent indicator?

Thanks in advance and my compliments for your great job on this forum ( I apologize for my bad english )

Andrea

Reason: