Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1028

mladen:
That indicator already comes with a buy and sell words n the alerts messages (check the last word of the message). There is nothing to change in it regarding the text - see the example bellow - used the indicator that you attached to check it :

Thanks for your swift reply mladen. Now I have already checked the last words - i.e. buy or sell. Only "sell" appears - in the chart you provide both red and blue arrows will be shown as "sell". We need to have this indicator show "buy" for the blue arrows and "sell" for the red arrows. I stand corrected if you can produce a "buy" alert from the indicator I attached. I can't.

vavrey:
Thanks for your swift reply mladen. Now I have already checked the last words - i.e. buy or sell. Only "sell" appears - in the chart you provide both red and blue arrows will be shown as "sell". We need to have this indicator show "buy" for the blue arrows and "sell" for the red arrows. I stand corrected if you can produce a "buy" alert from the indicator I attached. I can't.

Here is an example with both types of alerts :

Files:
fractal_1.gif  81 kb

mladen:
Here is an example with both types of alerts :

OK - thanks for that mladen. I have now discovered that the problem I have set out above occurs only when the alerts are set on "alertsoncurrent" being "true". The problem does not exist when this setting is on "false". I would be nice if both options were available for both buy and sell - i.e. true or false on alertsoncurrent.

Can somebody add sound alert for this indicator?

And if someone know anything about this indicator, can you tell me what "ExtLabel" is or what it does?

Thank you.

Files:

Hello to all,

I downloaded v4.13 renko (3.0 pips renkoboxsize, 2 timeframe renko timeframe). All is well. However, the price of renko does not correspond with the price of a normal candlestick graph in the same currency pair. There is an 8 pips difference in price, with the renko chart ahead. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert? Without making any modification in the code. Just an alert.

Thanks in advance!

Files:

Can somebodyadd a sound alert for this indicator

I will be very grateful

signal.mq4

Files:
signal.mq4  2 kb

J@hn:
Hello to all, I downloaded v4.13 renko (3.0 pips renkoboxsize, 2 timeframe renko timeframe). All is well. However, the price of renko does not correspond with the price of a normal candlestick graph in the same currency pair. There is an 8 pips difference in price, with the renko chart ahead. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

Can not find v4.13.

can you post it?

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert? Without making any modification in the code. Just an alert. Thanks in advance!

It was already posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

rotacaodigital:
Can somebodyadd a sound alert for this indicator

I will be very grateful

signal.mq4

Rotacaodigital, would you happen to have the original source code, that version is decompiled.

Reason: