Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1025

lechienthang:
pz_swingtrading.ex4hello mrtools you can add me to the MTF is not, thank you very much.

Hello Lechienthang, not possible to modify an ex4 file.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, should work that way now, if your using 2 instance of that indicator you just need a separate arrow ID for both to get arrows for both time frames.

Mrtools, am afraid i do not understand what you mean. There is no new indicator or does the indicator already have it?

samuelkanu:
Mrtools, am afraid i do not understand what you mean. There is no new indicator or does the indicator already have it?

I believe mrtools was refering to the arrowsIdentifier parameter. Set it to unique value for each instance of the indicator and then each instance will show its arrow (if I am correct what did he mean)

mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert to these indicators?

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert to these indicators?

Here is the dss of momentum with alerts added : dss_of_momentum__arrows_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

mladen:
Here is the dss of momentum with alerts added : dss_of_momentum__arrows_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

What about the second indicator?

Mladen, since you can not post the indicator on this thread, you could kindly add the lines and the alarm when the MACD changes color and post it on Elite Section?

Unfortunately I can not write on that thread ..

Greetings

Barons1

macd_double_-_lines_amp_alerts.mq4

Hİ Mladen

This indicator best of support and resistance. I used to H4+ D1+W1

But This lines Latest TF ended bars.

I will Historical settings. can you ADD

PLEASE HELP!!!!

h4_hi-lo.mq4

Files:
snap3.jpg  218 kb
h4_hi-lo.mq4  3 kb

Sbt Erturan:
Hİ Mladen

This indicator best of support and resistance. I used to H4+ D1+W1

But This lines Latest TF ended bars.

I will Historical settings. can you ADD

PLEASE HELP!!!!

h4_hi-lo.mq4

Sbt Erturan

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177031

Hi, one request please: I would like that your indicator (3 ma cross with alert_mtf) draws only the first arrow. not draw the remaining of the same trend, and draw the next arrow when change in trend. Would it be possible ? If it's not too complicated I would like also to have a vertical line on the first arrow of the same trend. Thanks very much in advance.

Reason: