Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1027

ranjdar:
Dear coders and seniors, can u educate this amazing system? It is named I CADE INDICATOR

yeah...let's send it to school!...Public education or private?...Who will take care of costs?...the State?...or private entity?

ranjdar:
Dear coders and seniors, can u educate this amazing system? It is named I CADE INDICATOR

ranjdar

Forex-TSD is not one of the warez forums where they are trying to decompile and "educate" stuff. Majority of things here is original coding - no need for "education".

BTW: from the pictures that is a simple T3 macd that is showing cherry picked entries and is attempted to be shown as a wonder indicator. You can find it at the T3 thread (free of charge of course)

we don't need no education?...

(We don't need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave them kids alone)

camisa:
Hi mladen, mrtools, can you modify alert so it rings during bar?

Camisa, changed it to our regular alerts, if you change alertsOnCurrent to true, you should get alerts during the bar.

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool, i was wondering is ther a bollinger band that alert and shows arrows when price close outside the bands. if ther is you mind sharing the link for it if not you guys mind creating one.. really much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Hello Johnjacob, maybe this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

ranjdar:

Ranjdar, if it is a T3 version of Macd, there is a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page457

funny!! hi hu hi

ranjdar:
funny!! hi hu hi

What is funny?

The fact that a free indicator is sold (once again) or the "education" request?

mladen/mr tools

Can you please correct the alerts on this indicator so that it shows both "Buy" and "Sell"?

Presently the alerts are ALL coming up with "Fractal ZigZag Sell" which, of course is nonsense as it is obvious from looking at the charts that there are both up and down movements to which the indicator arrows pertain.

fractalzigzagnorepaintalerts.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

vavrey:
mladen/mr tools

Can you please correct the alerts on this indicator so that it shows both "Buy" and "Sell"?

Presently the alerts are ALL coming up with "Fractal ZigZag Sell" which, of course is nonsense as it is obvious from looking at the charts that there are both up and down movements to which the indicator arrows pertain.

fractalzigzagnorepaintalerts.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

That indicator already comes with a buy and sell words n the alerts messages (check the last word of the message). There is nothing to change in it regarding the text - see the example bellow - used the indicator that you attached to check it :

Files:
fractal.gif  68 kb
Reason: