Need help indentifying indicator - page 79

All you need to do is learn how to read a plain vanilla price chart, no indicators, no magic bullets, everything people are saying about indicators is simply unnecessary. I trade with simple price action setups and I make good money.

market depth indicator

Can somebody help me find market depth indicator for mt4?

seantrade:
All you need to do is learn how to read a plain vanilla price chart, no indicators, no magic bullets, everything people are saying about indicators is simply unnecessary. I trade with simple price action setups and I make good money.

What trading experience does trader need to trade like this or how long have you been trading?

if that naked chart idea work or with simple few indicator combo, we could see the LIGHT of trading TUNNEL that could become profitable -- rather than shrinkable

http://tiny.cc/forexsong

it sounds like too waverly place magical power, but there could be some truth in it, why find the bible when we know bible is useless in life, why don't we just find the PATH, instead of the bible that give us clue (useless clue)

how long it takes, I guess, it depends on ..

how long does a light bulb need to BLINK on top of your head !! -- and your IQ level and your knowledge level in forex

do you really know the risk involve when you get a LOSS

To show in specific Timeframes

Hello

I want to show my custom indi in H1 & M30 only. Pls advice me how to set it in program.

million thanks

mithetnme

Files:
mnm4r_tf.png  24 kb

Put this at the beginning of the start (before any code in start)

if (Period()!=PERIOD_M30 && Period()!=PERIOD_H1) return(0);

It will prevent showing values in time frames different from 30 minute or 1 hour. In metatrader 4 there is no other way. Only in metatrader 5 you can choose the time frames where something is visible and even there just for objects (so, not for indicators) from within the code. so even there you need to do something similar to this

mithetnme:
Hello

I want to show my custom indi in H1 & M30 only. Pls advice me how to set it in program.

million thanks

mithetnme

Scripts showing % moved from entry price

hi guys, do you know of any script that writes, onto the chart of metatrader, the percent it has moved from the entry(buy or sell) price?

say i entered/bought at 52.55 and the price had gone up to 78.34, then the script should write on the chart the 49.08% profit from the time i bought it.

i know the %reading will change as the price moves but it would somehow give me an indication whether to stay in or close the trade.

thanks for any info.

Two candles trailing stop

Hello everyone, very sorry to butt in, I was wondering if anyone knows/have a two bar trailing stop indicator that exits the trade on bar's close . (Say in a long trade if the price changes direction from long to short and closes below the low of previous two bars the indicator closes the trade on bar;s close). Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

5 bar swing high swing/low indicator help

Hi guys I am looking for someone that might have an indicator to identify swing high and swing low such as this http://www.swingcurrency.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/swing-high-low.png

I would like the indicator to create a fractal in the position of where the solid blue line is at the top or the bottom, it must consist of 5 candles and create the fractal once the 5th candle closes and 6th candle starts. This way it does not repaint, I can place my trade long or short and place stop outside the previous swing.

THanks much.

Reason: