Need help indentifying indicator - page 77

quentin c:
Hi

May I know where I can download the indicatos that at

Top Left, Bottom Left and Right of the chart and the indicator window

you may find here but only Alarm indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177603

Hi, I'm looking indicator as in the screenshot to determine the HH, HL, LL, LH.

http://zapodaj.net/50c52a364b88.jpg.html

Regards, Adam

im looking for the following indicators

Hi,

My name is James, im new here and was wondering if anyone new if the following indicators existed:

A pip counter that will count the amount of pips + - from my entry point.

for an example i enter a trade and somewhere on the chart a counter displays how many pips ive gained or lost. i would prefer to work some trades based on pips rather than profit to help with greed and stick to strategy.

Also is there an indicator that will calculate daily pivot points that i can alter the times it takes them from on?

Thanks

To count the pips you can use the index luktom pipsometer download it from here: http://pl.luktom.biz/Download/luktom-pipsometer

In addition, MT4, you can change to display the result in points not in cash. Just change the display options.

masterdeki:
I need indicators from this video...to colors ohlc bars. The Best Indicators For Day Trading - Part 4 | Rockwell Trading

Here is picture of what I want,to bars colors like in the picture.

Files:
capture_1.png  126 kb

may be that is the one u are looking for

u might b looking for this indicator works tremendously with rsi divergence indicator i have 90% success but i have the professional version of macd divergence and rsi divergence

this will certainly improve ur trading

thanks

hardball:
Hi guys,

Does anybody has this indicator.

The one on the bottom with daily average. I'm looking for this one only.

Thanks guys.

Vforce indicator

Please who has used the vforce indicator in this forum?i want to know if it is profitable and where to download it free.Also any better indicator for scalping

Forex Trading

Hi,

A broker can give you advices but I'm not sure how much benefits you receive from he/she. Anyway, why don't you learn by your self first. The better understand in Forex, the lower risk you have. Human makes error. Your future mentor will obviously wrong sometimes, and you must have enough knowledge to know.

My suggestion is playing demo account first. I do too, playing demo at fxdialogue.com. However, if you already have enough knowledge you can decide to go up to live account. Losing some money makes you careful.

Regards,

I hope it can help.

samuelkanu:
Please who has used the vforce indicator in this forum?i want to know if it is profitable and where to download it free.Also any better indicator for scalping

after googled it is in forexfactory

link

"vForce" the revolution

Help the beginner!!!!!

Dear colleagues my name is Konstantin and I from Russia, therefore ask at once a pardon for my English!!! Prompt to the beginner profitable indicators which you use also which make profit!!! How many tried I can not pick up the necessary indicator!!!! Thanks all who will help!!!!

Reason: