Need help indentifying indicator - page 25

on your own

every body will have to find indicator that suit his trading am only using three indicator and i trade only gj one of them is gann,rsi,and break out

Sometimes i hear around that there are systems cost above 50.000 usd or millions usd. Gossshhh! Is it real? I really curious about pictures of them. does anyone have them?

you know what? i think i may have solved my problem. on top of which, you ALL were right, very right. from the psychological standpoint and having enough gut to trade the reversals, which just turned out to be ignorance on my part as well as settings and indicators that i've been using. the point is that basically i needed to look at things a little differently.

at the present im in the process of working things out in practice: double or tripple my demo account then start out with a small live trading account. it does seem back and forth and up and down but i think the point is that if there isnt a trade don't force one. at least for me.

you guys are great and i'll let you know what happens!

This is an indicator that is advertised to be one of the best trend follower.

However, I am suspecting that is a free indicator with name changed but not shure. Any thoughts...?

Files:

forex_tsd_:
Sometimes i hear around that there are systems cost above 50.000 usd or millions usd. Gossshhh! Is it real? I really curious about pictures of them. does anyone have them?

whaat?? 50.000 usd or millions usd??!!

cjd:
Here you go....its right here in tsd

I knew it !!... Tks. a lot

It has come from "Ultra trend" or "UT_fast" indicators. Just someone changed the setup and named it as "pw_trend"

maybe , we can use it as a reference

how much does it worth --- not very much !

forex_tsd_:
It has come from "Ultra trend" or "UT_fast" indicators. Just someone changed the setup and named it as "pw_trend"

He, he...

Yeah, you can make $. 5.950 in 7 days just paying $ 97,oo with this holly grail.

No. 1 BEST TREND INDICATOR EVER !!!!

Forex Trend Indicator | Forex Trading System | Metatrader

Reason: