Need help indentifying indicator - page 28

fxnewbie:
Hi traders.

I am looking for an indicator that looks similar to the ant-GUBreakot indicator, but with a different concept.

The concept behind is simple: some times in a day, price begin to slow down and so, the candles begin to be little. But usually after that, price break in one direction or other.

- So, what this indicator do, is to identify 2 (or 3) candles together that doesen't move an "x" amount of pips (X is adjustable parameter placed by the trader according the pair traded).

-Once candles are identified, the indicator places two lines, one at the top and other at the bottom of the candles, forming the box to be breaked and displaying an alarm when it happens. This can happen 2 or 3 times in a day, giving good pip$.

A trader friend has tested this system in 1H to daily TF claiming good results. He is trading this now in lower TF as a scalping method and doing good. But he does manually and has a trained eye to identify the little candles that doesen't move the amount of pips he has stablished. But he spend too much time in the PC, although he has identified certain hours that the setup mostly happens.

I have searched for such indicator or something similar all over the net with no success. If you have something similar in your arsenal or can code it, please help and post it .

Interesting concept...can be done by the eye

fxnewbie:
Hi traders.

I am looking for an indicator that looks similar to the ant-GUBreakot indicator, but with a different concept.

The concept behind is simple: some times in a day, price begin to slow down and so, the candles begin to be little. But usually after that, price break in one direction or other.

- So, what this indicator do, is to identify 2 (or 3) candles together that doesen't move an "x" amount of pips (X is adjustable parameter placed by the trader according the pair traded).

-Once candles are identified, the indicator places two lines, one at the top and other at the bottom of the candles, forming the box to be breaked and displaying an alarm when it happens. This can happen 2 or 3 times in a day, giving good pip$.

A trader friend has tested this system in 1H to daily TF claiming good results. He is trading this now in lower TF as a scalping method and doing good. But he does manually and has a trained eye to identify the little candles that doesen't move the amount of pips he has stablished. But he spend too much time in the PC, although he has identified certain hours that the setup mostly happens.

I have searched for such indicator or something similar all over the net with no success. If you have something similar in your arsenal or can code it, please help and post it .

Try this..on 5 min chart...grey candles appear just before the breakouts....

Files:

EMA Angle

HI, Can you help me find indicator, which would show the EMA angle. See link Left Corner: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/161/allinone.gif

And indicator that attention to the achievement Profit-target or Stop-loss... So, PT and SL audio alert indicator...Please help me...Thank you very much

Pava:
Try this..on 5 min chart...grey candles appear just before the breakouts....

Tks., Pava.

Althoug not the same, but provides a heads up. I think if such indicator doesen't exist yet, this is the best we can get for the moment.

newdigital:
Look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056

Thanks newdigital

I need help how to know when to buy or to sell

Indicators

hello everyone, can anyopne help me, i jus need hand on info about indicator!!!!! can some explain them to me please ???

cheers

Hi newsdigital and all

anyone knws wht indicator i attached below...reply me if anyone knws...thank u

Files:

Attachments exit

Hi ND,

Could you please exit the attachments by date (as in Forex Factory),

no by z to a. Thanks.

Bongo.

Reason: