Need help indentifying indicator - page 152

Thanks mladen. Been meaning to try the elite and advanced content for a while. I'll think about it.

Does anyone have this indicator? It is called Volume-Weighted Average Price. A simple Google search doesn't give me an mq4 indicator. Many thanks in advance.

Files:

Hoping to learn from you guys

does anybody know what's the name of this indicator?

Files:
arrows.jpeg  7 kb

freakout:
does anybody know what's the name of this indicator?

"a very small picture of an indicator"?

Without joking it looks like any multi time frame indicator

Need help to find the paintbar study that is on this chart....thanks!!!!

Files:
image_1.jpg  335 kb

What about ONLYMYWID??? Looks very intresting too

OnlyMyWid indicator looks good too, where can I download it?

Files:
image_2.jpg  87 kb

spikoloco:

Well looking at this pic it seems it is some combination of ma's may be mtf ma's also if you look closely at this chart you will find that signals are generating 8 bars after the lines have crossed.

that's what i can see in that.

spikoloco:

Yellow line is a shifted average of the colored line. can not be used as a signal line (big lag - signal will be too late)

searchingFX:
Yellow line is a shifted average of the colored line. can not be used as a signal line (big lag - signal will be too late)

Arrows on those shifted values of the yellow line (arrows on chart as signals) are going to be placed there after the fact (from what I can count on that picture, arrows are going to be placed there 8 bars after the with 8 bars delay - so it makes it a kind of a repainter). It can n be used in signaling mode - better to look for something else

Reason: