Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 201

bnbb2004:
Any updates, Kol8701? Does anyone know what is the indy that's red/green on the bars? TIA and happy pipping! :-)

add some filter(s) that you like and dont forget i only start trading from london open.

Files:

Thanks Kol8701! :-)

bnbb2004:
Thanks Kol8701! :-)

Hi,

Add NonLagma_v7 to the chat with the following setting length 40 and filter 0.5 then you re good to go and dont be afraid to share your result on here.

Files:
chart.gif  53 kb

kol8701:
Hi, Add NonLagma_v7 to the chat with the following setting length 40 and filter 0.5 then you re good to go and dont be afraid to share your result on here.

Hi, can you share your non lag ma separate windows bars indicator please?

regards

subhanwaheed system

subhanwaheed:

Are you still working on the system? Can we expected it here?

Renko is very very difficult to be profitable if you make an EA based on it due to its nature and "bar-shift" during reversal. Manual trading should be okay. Also backtest results vary vastly compared to forwardtest results. I tried to develop many EAs, probably tens, but none is profitable (as in profit factor of 1.5 and above).

These are based on my experience with renko for months. If anyone has a profitable EA based on renko, please share your ideas. Thank you.

guide me

hi all,

any one can guide me i am newbie, when candle open or close the channel of moving average or just it was breakout

thefxpros:
Hi, can you share your non lag ma separate windows bars indicator please? regards

Discard what you don't like and add the ones that'll help you become profitable. Enjoy.

kol8701:
Discard what you don't like and add the ones that'll help you become profitable. Enjoy.

thanks a lot!

kol8701:

Hi kol8701,

What size of renko box do you suggest for your strategy?

Reason: