Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 194

marley60:
I was testing the EA today, but the only thing that happened was that cpu-usage jumped up to 100%-I had to disconnect from the internet in order to remove it.

It works fine with my computer. I think your processor is a little bit slow. Anyway, try reducing the number from 300 to 100 or lesser. Because 300 is a little bit too large. Buy an i7 processor

Anybody try this yet?

I wanted to put this out there because I am forward testing this fractal take profit system...

The only rule basically is that it is a 1:1 risk system... meaning that (I trade on 10 pip renko bars) I am risking 20 pips to gain 20 pips....

Check it out for EJ

I'm putting this out there because I am going to make an expert to trade but I wanted some feedback first. Perhaps someone could even make an expert on this if there are programmers...

The reason I think this is better with an EA is because sometimes you have to sleep, the market moves too quickly, and emotions get in the way!

Thanks for taking a look and for your feedback!

Files:

chartista:
I wanted to put this out there because I am forward testing this fractal take profit system...

The only rule basically is that it is a 1:1 risk system... meaning that (I trade on 10 pip renko bars) I am risking 20 pips to gain 20 pips....

Check it out for EJ

I'm putting this out there because I am going to make an expert to trade but I wanted some feedback first. Perhaps someone could even make an expert on this if there are programmers...

The reason I think this is better with an EA is because sometimes you have to sleep, the market moves too quickly, and emotions get in the way!

Thanks for taking a look and for your feedback!

Could you please share the indicators with us. I will try to make an EA. Also tell your exit and entry rules. When you enter and when you exit. An EA is much more profitable because you could trade 24/5.

Hello Chartista,

Can youp lease share your indicator ? It looks very interesting !

I will try to make your expert with it

Thanks !

Indicator and System

----- MARKET ORDER BUY -----

When sFractals marks a blue diamond AND support and resistance draws its blue diamonds in a row AT THE SAME LEVEL AS THE SFRACTAL.... ON BAR CLOSE! A SFRACTAL DIAMOND ALONE IS NOT A VALID BUY SIGNAL.

----- MARKET ORDER SELL -----

When sFractals marks a magenta diamond AND support and resistance draws its blue diamonds in a row AT THE SAME LEVEL AS THE SFRACTAL..... ON BAR CLOSE! A SFRACTAL DIAMOND ALONE IS NOT A VALID SELL SIGNAL.

----- CLOSING THE TRADE ------

The trade closes IF:

1. There is a bar reversal for twice the bar length (in my charts it would be -20 since I use 10 pip renko bars). If this happens... no new trades will be placed until new signal.

2. There appears another new signal. (ON BAR CLOSE)

3. Two Bar take profit is reached. In the case that take profit is

reached, the expert will wait for a new fractal entry signal. (ON BAR CLOSE)

4. Stoploss is needed (each person places his/her own of their choosing). Just for security reasons for example: your metatrader crashes or looses connection to the internet for some reason and the expert is not able to get you out of a trade.

I know that these indicators repaint once in a while and the reason is because it is trying to get the tops and bottoms (thats what fractals does)... this is the reason that we have the added security of closing the position off when we have twice the bar length in negative but, it turns out to be able to recover quickly because it is 1:1 Risk Ratio, which is the real breakthrough here as well as using RENKO BARS which seldom repaint anyway!

BTW the arrows in the pick I placed manually to show when the actual Fractal signal appears and therefore from which point in the renko bar the position will be taken....

Also, the fractal channel indicator is not needed, I just had it on the previous screen shot because it helps visually see the S/R Barriers better but its not needed for the expert or the strategy.

I use it on 10 pip renko bars... but if the expert is designed right, it can be used with any pip range, it just simply counts the bars, not the pips. Also, it should be good with 5 digit brokers!

I appreciate your feedback and also if you can make the expert, I believe we can have something profitable that will trade all the time!

Also, I just realized that I had not included one of the take profit trades in my original screen shot!

chartista:
----- MARKET ORDER BUY -----

When sFractals marks a blue diamond AND support and resistance draws its blue diamonds in a row AT THE SAME LEVEL AS THE SFRACTAL.... ON BAR CLOSE! A SFRACTAL DIAMOND ALONE IS NOT A VALID BUY SIGNAL.

----- MARKET ORDER SELL -----

When sFractals marks a magenta diamond AND support and resistance draws its blue diamonds in a row AT THE SAME LEVEL AS THE SFRACTAL..... ON BAR CLOSE! A SFRACTAL DIAMOND ALONE IS NOT A VALID SELL SIGNAL.

----- CLOSING THE TRADE ------

The trade closes IF:

1. There is a bar reversal for twice the bar length (in my charts it would be -20 since I use 10 pip renko bars). If this happens... no new trades will be placed until new signal.

2. There appears another new signal. (ON BAR CLOSE)

3. Two Bar take profit is reached. In the case that take profit is

reached, the expert will wait for a new fractal entry signal. (ON BAR CLOSE)

4. Stoploss is needed (each person places his/her own of their choosing). Just for security reasons for example: your metatrader crashes or looses connection to the internet for some reason and the expert is not able to get you out of a trade.

I know that these indicators repaint once in a while and the reason is because it is trying to get the tops and bottoms (thats what fractals does)... this is the reason that we have the added security of closing the position off when we have twice the bar length in negative but, it turns out to be able to recover quickly because it is 1:1 Risk Ratio, which is the real breakthrough here as well as using RENKO BARS which seldom repaint anyway!

BTW the arrows in the pick I placed manually to show when the actual Fractal signal appears and therefore from which point in the renko bar the position will be taken....

Also, the fractal channel indicator is not needed, I just had it on the previous screen shot because it helps visually see the S/R Barriers better but its not needed for the expert or the strategy.

I use it on 10 pip renko bars... but if the expert is designed right, it can be used with any pip range, it just simply counts the bars, not the pips. Also, it should be good with 5 digit brokers!

I appreciate your feedback and also if you can make the expert, I believe we can have something profitable that will trade all the time!

Also, I just realized that I had not included one of the take profit trades in my original screen shot!

nice try... your fractal does not show up until after 2 bricks... so your depiction is retrospect and wishful thinking... wtf is up with this thread...? there is no system it is all bs... Hey newdigital my friend, I see no statements... this thread is rediculous...

Preposterous argument

Reason: