MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 554

The style dropdown field (OBJPROP_STYLE) of existing horizontal line is disabled and I cannot set for example a STYLE_DASH. Any ideas why and how to enable it?
Hy, beginner question, I have an EA that closes open positions like this: for(i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--){        OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);        if(OrderSymbol()!=Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber()!=magic) continue;        if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)OrderCloseZ(OrderTicket(),OrderLots()...
hu, i signed up to a signal provider about tw weeks ago and she is taking no trades. What can i do about it? the signal is Profit Point. Can anyone help.how doi switch toa differnet signal? cheers Andrew
I am calling an indicators values in an expert using iCustom. My question is, when I call the indicator using iCustom again, is the previous iCustom call still active, or is it like loading the indicator fresh again? I want to essentially simulate dropping the indicator on a chart, and removing it...
i can't get counted bars to work properly. it keeps reusing the last two trend lines. if(LookBack==0){ iCNTr=Bars-1; }else{ iCNTr=LookBack; } iCb=IndicatorCounted(); if(iCb<0){ return(-1); } if(iCb>0){ iCb--; } iCNTr=iCNTr-iCb; while(iCNTr>=0) { //- } thx again to whroeder for help with placing...
Hello, please, could you tell me how to have an alert when a buystop or sellstop is open ? Thanks, can not find it in documentation. best regards, 
  Panel color  (7)
Hello all, I'm playing around with the MT4 simple panel (existed by MT4 default). I'm trying to change the background color but have no luck so far. Is it possible? if yes, how? Thank you
I am wondering why I can't open and close a position. Can you please tell me the problem?   0 14:05:39.390 '1055': close order #182 sell 1.00 USDCHF at 0.97947 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 at price 0.00000 1 14:05:39.800 '1055': order #182 sell 1.00 USDCHF closing at 0.00000 failed [Trade is disabled]...
Hi   As far as i understand it, stopout level is a percentage of the minimal margin at which all orders are forcibly closed.   to compute the stop out here is the code: int level=AccountStopoutLevel();  if (AccountStopoutMode()==0)  {     Print("StopOut = ", level, "%");  }    else  {      int d =...
Hi, I'm running 6-8 scalper EAs at once. Today there was a massacre when I went out to eat and by the time I got back the 3.2% daily gain was replaced by 1.5% loss in a 30 minute window with 6 different scalping attempts that were called to dance and hit the stop out. This is what I am hoping to...
i can't get anything related to another timeframe plot correctly in my time frame i am using. Lets say i am in the 1 min chart and want to plot data from the 5 min, i want 5 min upbars plot as up arrow in 1min chat and 5min < 30 RSI, plot as down arrow in my 1 min chart, here is my code (not doing...
[Deleted]
  Scam Aware!  (2)
Hi guys, I just want to inform you of the latest scam binary options software called 3 week millionaire released into the market by those scam developers. Please beware of the developer and his fake software and take note that his main aim is to make you lose money not to gain it. Once you subscribe
Hi Guys, Is there a way for the mql4 program (EA) to know these data during testing or optimization? A simple example: I would like to print out on the chart the time interval the tester is running on or the actual profit factor, etc., on the fly anything from the final report. Thank you.
I use a button to put Pivot Points on the chart. That works. Now I want a button that puts a indicator on the chart. Can anybody help? Thanks 
Have you had this issue? When I use Control classes( CAppDialog ) to create a EA, I have this issue in some chart window. If you know what the answer is, please tell me. Thank you
Hi Can i have both MT4 and MT5 program? or will downloading MT5 replace the MT4 program i have now? Thank you!
I'm supposing to make a separate chart window MTF multi-meter using iMA. Actually, its a rather big one using 6 moving averages and depicting crosses which are 3 per time-frame & 27 in total. I've constructed a current period prototype that counts to 0 .. how to make multi-time frame ? Have a look...
Could we discuss what Fibonacci levels are exactly like if we were going to make internal variables of Fibonacci level prices? They seem to be a percentage of a price so for example between 1.1346 and 1.1549 we have 0.0203 pips .. how do we get fibo prices from the levels without using the fibo tool...
[Deleted]
Hello  Where is the problem with the small code below. Idea is to buy after a candle crosses "overSold".   Do you have a code which functiones (regardless of indicator). I need to find principle for "candle crossing"...         int start() { //---- if(Bars<=RSIPeriod) return(0); //---- i=RSIPeriod;...
[Deleted]
Hi I was working on a expert adivsor based on an indicator. However, once I load the indicator on to the chart the indicator shows the buy and sell arrows on the chart but unfortunately the values are not being shown in the Data window. How do I get buffer values for the up and down arrow? So that I...
Hello Good People, I've been trying to use MA_AngleZeroSigMA in my EA for a while with no success. My code uses a total of 7 indicators with a filter region. All indicators work perfectly and take trades excerpt MA_AngleZeroSigMA. I had to make slight repairs to MA_AngleZeroSigMA indicator and...
[Deleted]
Before I go any further, let me say that I have searched carefully using the forum search feature and using Google, and while I am aware that there are many threads over the years about unmatched data errors, NONE that I found addressed the issue I am facing. Following advice in many of those posts,...
Hi, I'm very serious about taking advantage of algotrading. However, the modelling quality of my bactest is 50% or less. Even with that number, I'm printing out the time of the tick and I'm getting it every 3 seconds or so. My strategy is based on hourly candlesticks and getting a price update every...
hi guy i have  a questions i  have created a EA , but i see  a  strange effect . when i attach it  in USDCAD , only  in  one  cross EA , work good ,  but  when i  attach in  twice or more  cross , i dont know  why  the  EA interact , i  use different magic number.   some one have idea??? thankz so...
Hi Guys,   i want to calculate MA cross over on MACD in mt4 its easy u just MA to "first indicator's data" and thats it! however when i try to do this with MQL it says "ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE" Can't convert Enum coz by any means this will be 8th but on help file it has from 0~6 so wondering how to...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there any indicator to find the 'Support/Resistance for last 1 hour or 4 hour' that I can use in Expert Advisor  . Thanks Ajay
I understand that prev_calculated = 0 is passed to the first call of OnCalculate then it is incremented each time by one? So inside OnCalculate, how would I handle all bars that are less than prev_calculated?  If prev_calculated starts at, 0, then there's nothing to do as in:   for (int i=0; i <...
Documentation says it's possible, but when i color one fibo level line, all lines get the same color. ObjectSetString( kaartid, Fibo , OBJPROP_LEVELTEXT, i, "label text" ); What am i doing wrong?
Hi everybody, I need to know if it si possible in someway to modify the "zoom in" "zoom out" so that the percentage of graphic zoomed with each clik is less than present. I just need a zoom in the graphic in a scale between the possibilities that the platform has as usual. Thanks a lot for your help...