MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1599

[Deleted]
Please, I need the help of every one. I am currently writting an EA, during whichset of multiple pending orders will be placed. I also needs to delete these multiplepending orders if some other conditions are met before the pending orders are taken.Please, how do I do so. ZECCO - potential...
[Deleted]
I wrote the simplest of indicators (see below). It basically overlays the pricecurve I selected (via PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, PRICE_HIGH, PRICE_LOW) over thebar chart on the chart window. To my surprise, PRICE_OPEN maps to the Low end ofthe main bar, OPEN_CLOSE maps to Open bar on the left side of...
Hello, Where can I find documentation on MetaTrader 4 language. For example, order functions. Thanks, Miguel
[Deleted]
I have written my first expert advisor. It doesn't seem to be working. There isa COMMENT statement that should be putting something in the upper left hand cornerof the chart. It is not. It did the last time I loaded the EA onto my chart. Nowit isn't. Is there some kind of setting in MetaTrader 4...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to writing scripts on MQL4 and have met some problem can someone help me pls :) 1) I tried assigning Ask to a variable example named Checkprice , what i want is that moment Ask price into the variable only, but it ended up tying Ask into Checkprice. example: if(Ask>Checkprice) {
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm using a W2k Server with terminal services to have several "terminals"with MetaQuotes client terminal. The problem is: executing the client terminal from diffrents user accounts, theaccount for trading is the same. how can I resolve this "problem" sb.forex
Equivolume Charting Revisited The article dwells on the method of constructing charts, at which each bar consistsof the equal number of ticks. Author: Andrey Khatimlianskyi
[Deleted]
Does anyone know if there are any trading platforms that support Mac OS
[Deleted]
Is it possible to display a 15M Stochastic in a 1Hr Chart? This would be really helpful and allow me to not have to switch back-and-forth between 2 charts. Also, I would like to do the same thing with the Williams % indicator - show a 15M Williams in a 1Hr chart. Any help that anyone can offer would
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm quite a newby, so I was wondering if there's a best practise to augment historyin data centre. Could someone post me a link to Alpari History Database if it isneeded? Thank you, SA
I've heard that we can't close our trade's volume partially using an EA, is it true? For example, we enters the market with 2 lots, after certain price we want to closeit partially (1 lot), and left the rest 1 lot in the market. I know we can do itmanually, but is it possible to do that using an EA...
[Deleted]
I would like to - but know not how to draw short lines, i.e triangles, flags, pennants,etc on an MQL4 chart. Could a benevolent and knowledgeable person please assist ? Thanks from Down Under Herschy
[Deleted]
Hi, I read the articles related to ZigZag, and traded it, still i have problemswith creating an expert from it. If someone with better knowledge could help, I would be grateful. Below I attached a sample free-to-modify ZZ ea.
[Deleted]
i wrote one expert advisor. can anyone tell me how to make that i don't need to go directly into expert advisorto change conditions or values. i would like to make some pop up window where i will put mu values so i don't touchmy expert advisor live. it is something like mt4 has when i want to set...
[Deleted]
Hello. I am trying to create a script/program that I can run on my MetaTrader program.However I know very little on what to do. I want help setting up a trading systemthat I developed. Can anyone help? I will be happy to explain to anyone. Thanks.....
[Deleted]
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT EXPERT ADVISOR CAN CALL SOME OTHER PROGRAM WHERE I CAN PUT SOME DATAS AND THEN EXPERT ADVISOR IS USING THAT DATAS FOR HISWORK. I MEAN WHEN I START MY EXPERT ADVISOR CAN HE CALL SOME EXE FILE AND WORK WITH IT. THANKS
Is it possible to use an EA to disable trading in MT terminal? Let's say you have 2 MT terminals, in 2 locations. 2 traders login from 2 locations.Location A has an EA running that disables trading from location 2, manual or EA. Possible? If so, how? Joe Gelet Elite E Services www.eesfx.com
[Deleted]
Hi, is there a way to specify in EA that a certain action (open order, close order)is performed provided some conditions are fulfilled but ONLY after the candlestickof the given time frame closes? I am working with Heikin Ashi candlesticks and want to enter the market upon acertain color of it....
  Matlab.Data  (1)
Hello, Is it possible to get historical data of EUR/USD into Matlab from MetaTrader? If I took daily data from MetaTrader for EUR/USD from 01/01/2007 to 20/01/2008is it possible from Matlab to update my data to today's date? Thanks, Miguel
[Deleted]
Hi, is there anyone who has an indicator that shows Actual closing price in Histogram?It shows bull and bear respectively with designated Colors. It is much like this one but this indicator only shows closing price generallyin one color and does not indicate if the last bar was from a bear or a...
my EA just stops working for no apparent reason. has anyone else had a similar problem? here is the code if you can help:
Hi, In "Displaying a News Calendar" code (Author: Slobodov Gleb), I have asuggestion. Add new lines (highlighted with "<<---- new line" below) in GrabNews() function, and news calendar display only that currency. Example: If EURUSD, display only news about EUR or USD. void GrabNews() { int file =...
[Deleted]
small problem but can someone please help me!!! just trying to draw a line on the last hour. So if it's say 22:45 it draws a vertical ine at 22:00 ObjectCreate(OH, OBJ_VLINE, 0, D'2008.01.24 22', open_price); works fine, but i need it to be dynamic so its like Date() + TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) or...
[Deleted]
hi... A question regarding histograms......first what I did was to use a standard indicator that pretty much only counts bars,,like example the momentum indicator , and I just changed the calculation at the end to display what I needed....all I was doing was showing a histogram of the Close -
[Deleted]
Could someone please help me with some language to make my Expert Advisor tradea percentage of my balance? For example, I would like each trade, instead of beingx number of lots, to be 10% of my current balance. Does anyone know how to do this?The more explicit the details the more helpful it would...
Is there any way to code the acceptance of a broker requote in MQL4? I see themin the journal but see no function that uses requotes as an argument and brokersonly allow a couple of seconds to accept/reject them manually. This would be avery useful feature in an expert I'm writing. Thanks.
[Deleted]
int start(){ int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted(), limit, k, kperiods=100; if(Bars < kperiods) return(0); if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit = Bars - counted_bars - 1; for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { k=1; if(iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", 12...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Winners of Automated Trading Championship 2007 has been published. The Winners got their prizes and awards and shared their thoughtsand impressions of the Championship with us. The full text of the article was published on the...
[Deleted]
I need my SL derived from High/Low of Bar [2] but cant seem to use High / Low toset SL. For example: double stopLoss, takeProfit; stopLoss = (High[2]-Low[2])*2; if(BuyPrimCheck1() && BuyPrimCheck2() && BuyWickCheck() && BuyDisplace() == true){ ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,10,Ask,3...
Hello I am looking for information on API interfaces, there are some examples?