MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1164

Hello. I'm looking for a way to make candles that are drawn on the duration I want. For example, candles of 5 seconds, candles of 10 seconds, ... and so on. I searched the entire web and have not found anything. Does anyone know if this indicator exist? Thanks to whom answer me. Best regards from...
[Deleted]
  Does the Grail exist?  (2126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 212 213)
/del
[Deleted]
hi,,,, is there someone can help me..... how can I download mt4 to my pda htc hd7.... try several time cant success
Hi, can anyone tell me how can i change the error discription of a particular error code. eg. (Error 130== "invalid stops") Can i make error 130 say "invalid/no stoploss present" ?? thanks in advance.
1/. How can I get the average trading volume over the past two weeks? (intiger result as the amount of 'average volume') Please for the MQL4 syntax example using the daily period. 2/. Is it possible to find out what size were the orders for each volume over the past two weeks? (double result as the...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can you in this forum get advise about the best forexbroker. I have been told that Alpari is the best. But are they realy the best one? Regards. Lars
extern int        MagicNumber = 123456;extern double     Lots=0.01;extern int        Timeframe=0;extern int        EMA_PeriodSlow=100;extern int        EMA_PeriodFast=0;extern double     SL_EMA_Buyfactor=0;extern double     TP_EMA_Buyfactor=0;extern double     SL_EMA_Sellfactor=0;extern double...
I use Expert Advisor Builder to build my ea. I pick indicator Bolinger Band only. (you can see the website below) The rule is simple just buy when the price hit the lower band, but I tested it and it didn't work. Someone can help me fix the program or tell me what is wrong with this. I tend to use...
[Deleted]
Hi all, i used the following script to close all open orders. extern bool CloseAll = false;int start(){int i=0;if(CloseAll==true) {  for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)   {    OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);    if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)     {      OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3...
The time shown on my charts does not show real time in any time zone . I am in Australia so would love to have the proper time showing on my chart that way I can overlay the chart with different trading zones as ( New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney) Thank you in advance
[Deleted]
I used metatrader in local lan in my company and the softwatre can not connect to servers and show this messeage :2011.05.01 08:22:30 HTTP Proxy: invalid NTLM answer (-----8080) when I asked about this problem from network guys they said me they are using kerberos Network Authentication Protocol...
Hi I have 3 different versions of MT4 running due to have 3 brokers. I get a socket error message come up when I open them all up. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Regards honkin
[Deleted]
iam new to MT4 and would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out in locating where abouts in the MT4 platform will i be able to find and load onto my chart the PIvot levels for the various inputs:Daily/Weekly/Monthly.I have looked in all the indiactor lists and still can not find it...
Please.. maybe you guys could figure it out.. I've been through it fast, then slow, then fast again.. next thing I know, it's 1am and I still haven't figured out why it will only draw one buffer imdex. Thanks in advance! #property copyright """#property link ""#property...
Does anyone know of an outside indicator (not MetaTrader built in fib tools) for fibonacci time series - Thanks
[Deleted]
This is getting a little absurd here guys, half of the threads per page are now stickies, and most of them are advertising MQL5 and have nothing to do with MQL4...If you just want to kill the MQL4 forum you only need about 10 more stickies! You can do it, I have total confidence! (and I like how...
what happens is that is that nesesito make a program that takes an integer for example 1.345678 and remove the value of 78 or another example 2.346798 and remove the 98 . Can not use string commands converters to run this program double to integer . I did was that totals the number goes 2.0 1.63960
[Deleted]
does anybode else have problems when searching with the search field on the upper right side of the page? "an error occured, try again later" or so...
Hi, I've been all over the web looking for an indicator for the Simple Moving Average that does the following: 1. Alerts via sound and email when the PRICE crosses the SMA line 2. Can be used for the 100 and 200 SMA on the same chart 2. Can be used with any time frame Help is truly appreciated! MT
Is there any way to make hyperlinks in Chart comments?
[Deleted]
  2 closing price  (7)
void CheckForOpen()  {   double ma;   int    res;//---- go trading only for first tiks of new bar   if(Volume[0]>1) return;//---- get Moving Average    ma=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); //---- sell conditions   if(Open[1]>ma && Close[1]<ma) continue;   if(Open[2]<ma &&...
[Deleted]
  Set timework EA  (3)
Hello, i want set my EA with these criteria: at 8:01 (8:01am) - START WORK at 19:59 (7:59pm)- STOP WORK and close all open positions please, can you write me the code? Ty
I have been experiencing heavy CPU processing whenever EAs are loaded as indicated by the Windows Task Manager showing MetaTrader as the offender with processing sometimes going to 100% for 'terminal.exe *32'. I have tried downloading the trading platform again imagining that I had a virus but it
[Deleted]
Hi to every body. I have a problem with my EA. It work in base of candle previous value. So it opens OP with some value of previous closing/opening/highest/lowest candles. When EA close the OP I need that EA doesn't open any new OP until the current candle will be closed. Some one can help me on...
[Deleted]
Hey all =) I'm having a boring problem with the mysql_wrapper dll. I need this to do some data transfers in my MySql database, but when i run my ea at back test, it says "2011.05.02 13:35:27 2011.05.02 19:35 Bridge_To_Mysql #EPM1,M30: cannot load library 'mysql_wrapper.dll' (error 126)". But i...
[Deleted]
Hello experts I am a newcomer and I have just started to read Kovalyov's book so to learn to write program codes in MQL4. However I am not sure if it is worth doing that. Indeed my strategy is based on interacting currency pairs: that is, I buy, say, 5 different pairs with prices a,b,c,d,e and if...
[Deleted]
Recently I purchased a very accurate EA from a website for $149. After many back and forth messages to the support email it still only works on the Demo acct. They have to Hard Code your acct. number into the EA which has supposedly been done. What I am getting is this: On the Demo acct.It has been...
hey guys, can anyone help with transferring the Wealth Lab chartscript into MQL4 EA? It's Livermore's Market key technique
I'm trying to create an indicator that will plot a line against my chart based on the close price + a variable "Weight1". The variable "Weight1" is calculated from another application and the value is placed in a text file. I would like my indicator to read the value in the text file and add it to...