MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1135

America's default, in Russian.  (469   1 2 3 4 5 ... 46 47)
The previous title of the thread was Default on America. How much of this is possible? This morning, a colleague "cheered up" with the news
[Deleted]
Hi, 1. First of all, I was wondering if there was an indicator that would highlight Low or High test bars. So if in an up trend and the bar has above average volume for that hour or day and opens and closes high (Or if in a downtrend, opens and closes low with above average volume), I am alerted by...
Hi Guys, Currently I am evaluating two forex companies. One is Alpari and the other is FXCM I wrote my script while using Alpari demo, the script used all it's functions but when I installed FXCM demo, some parts of the script did not perform the same (or at all) as it was with Alpari demo. The FXCM...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to adjust MT4 to reflect your local time ...I trade with an overseas broker
These 2 don't work OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,NormalizeDouble(lotstobuy,2),Ask,3,NormalizeDouble(slpoint,4),0); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotstobuy,Ask,3,slpoint,0); this works OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,0); Could any one tell me whats going on? I would like to put my lotstobuy and slpoint...
hello. Can any one help me to get the values of yesterday's open, close, high and low prices using mql4 ?
[Deleted]
Fixed
  OBJ_FIBO lines  (3)
Hi. In my EA I'm trying to find the closest fibonacci line that is below my last close price However I can't figure out how to get the y-axis (or price) value of the fibonacci lines. The ObjectGet call below is returning something else. // check FiboUp lines for (int ix = 0; ix <= 14;...
[Deleted]
//--------------------------------------------------------------------// userindicator.mq4 // The code should be used for educational purpose only.//--------------------------------------------------------------------#property indicator_separate_window // Indicator is drawn in the main...
if (SellMarketCount(Symbol(),MagicNumber)== 0 && BuyMarketCount(Symbol(),MagicNumber)== 0)   {        int TP=MonitorTakeProfit(Symbol(), MagicNumber);                if(TP==1)        {           Calcel_All();           Reentry=false;           EAActivated=false;        }      }-----int...
[Deleted]
This is my first program in MQL4. I am just trying to learn the basics but continue to get hung up on little things. I was hoping that someone might be willing to help. The strategy for this ea is as follows OpenLong: 10EMA>20EMA, K Stoch >D Stoch, ADX >= 20, and there is not already an open long...
  AccountBalance()  (2)
Hello, I use function AccountBalance() to get the lot value: LotValue = (AccountBalance() * (RiskPercentage / 100.0))/(10.0 * SL); Should I consider the account currency for this calculation? Is the amount returned by this function in the account currency? I will use this EA in EURUSD. Thanks
  1к15  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I'm calling for help from programmers because I'm not good at it myself. I need to implement an Expert Advisor. The essence of it as you can explain in the example: Script with magic number opens a deal in buy (it you decide for yourself). The Expert Advisor with the same magic number takes this
[Deleted]
  new to mt4  (1)
can anyone can help why when i put a new order in with 0 t/p and 0s/l can't open....i like to adjust it after i buy...also why can't close it right awau if i want to...
[Deleted]
  quick EA modification  (11   1 2)
Hi, Need some help, I tried to change the code below but the EA kept crashing MT4. I want the order to close when the current bar (so the bar where the order was executed) closes. Basically trade one bar. This is the original code, it trades from signal to signal....
pleas help me to get code for volume off each bar insted off high-low on the chart below is high-low i wanted to get volume off each bar on chart pleas help to code #property indicator_chart_window extern int MinRange= 50 ; extern int LookBack= 1000 ; // --- Init & Deinit
Hello My H4 chart is updated from 2004,now I want convert it to M15 chart,I know we can convert H1 to H2 or H4 to H8 by period converter.In fact convert h4 =>M15 that I can see the M15 candle of 2004 too. Can any body help me? Please guide me how can I do it or what kind of indicators is essential....
Question: How do I get my already functioning expert advisor to check multiple indicator readings before entering trade? For example: (1) how do i get a MA crossover EA to also verify predefined macd reading and also predefined stochastic reading before continuing with opening buy or sell order at...
Hi there,I'm a newbie to MT4 and not quite through the UM (Users Manual).I could not find until yet a procedure that allows to run different EAs on separate accounts.Is there one ?Thanks for your help in advanceRoland
I want the attached EA to be placing order once per day if the signal occure between the hour stipulated in the i.e 7 a.m to 17 p.m which its did but i discoverd that it place order more than one between the period if the signal occure and i do not no what to do. This is how i want it to place buy...
[Deleted]
Someone pls help add code for Take Profit, Stop loss and Trailing Stop to this EA. It should place only one trade in a SAR direction I got it free and found it seems helpful //---- input parameters extern double Lot_Size=0.1; extern double SAR_Step=0.03; extern double SAR_Maximum=0.2;...
  Married Puts  (2)
this may seem like a stupid question, but it's coming from a newbie... so be gentle. Is there a way to use married puts with forex... like in option-able stocks?
I've been working on an EA that only trades in the daily time frame. I'll only talk long trades so hopefully someone can spot what I have done wrong. The idea is to enter into a trade, when the 5 ema is above the 20, and a seller bar happens that is between the lower upper envelope and bottom...
[Deleted]
Item$ = "EURUSD" channelNumber = Application.DDEInitiate( _ app:="MT4", _ topic:="BID") data_array = Application.DDERequest(channelNumber, Item$) .Cells(IDCounter, BidColumn).FormulaArray = data_array Application.DDETerminate...
[Deleted]
Hi! My EA calculates the momentum for 15 minute timeframe and 1 hour timeframe. I use: double Min_15 = iMomentum(NULL,PERIOD_M15 ,20,PRICE_CLOSE,1);double H1 = iMomentum(NULL,PERIOD_H1 ,20,PRICE_CLOSE,1); If I choose period M15 (for the backtest) I get values for Min_15 and none for H1, if I choose...
Hi, I would like to get information from the current symbol on the current chart using the script (assigned the button Ctrl+M) or on the other way. I would like to get the window like this: Above window contains MarketInfo() forcurrent Symbol() informations. Is the possibility to get the window...
Hello Can you please advise if exist in MQL4, type of variables that are NOT deleted with Client Terminal shutdown or PC shutdown. Answer can be in russian as well. Thank you Igor
[Deleted]
hi guys, I am stumped here... I am trying to get an alert when the new bars high is higher than the last bars high or the low lower than the last bars low... I have tried to do it like this... (it doesnt work...any ideas why? ) im running it on a 5min chart to test it...
Hello; I want to modify the known expertadvisor ((Macd Sample)), I have added a stop loss and a magicnumber andmodified the code to allow trading in multiple currency pairs in the same timeby adding a variable ((compteur)), the problem is that this code do not openany trade on backtests . The code...
[Deleted]
Hello, I just started learning about MQL4 and have written my first program. However, I am have a hard time trouble shooting a few of the errors that I encountered when I complied my EA. Below is the code that I have written. The strategy is simple: OpenLong: If 10EMA >20MEA, %K>%D, ADX...