MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1000

New article How to Make a Trading Robot in No Time is published at mql5.com: Trading on financial markets involves many risks including the most critical one - the risk of making a wrong trading decision. The dream of every trader is to find a trading robot, which is always in good shape and not...
New article Fast Dive into MQL5 is published: You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this...
Hi, I want to use some values from the Data Window. Rather than wast resources recalculating EMAs, I want to pull the EMA value directly from the Data Window, on a Tick basis. Possible? Thanks, Merlin
[Deleted]
  Codebase :-( x 2  (7)
Why is it taking this long for moderators to add our products to the codebase? In the past two weeks ive been observing and only one person/company's codes are being added to the codebase. Is their something going on that we dont know about or some moderator received some gift.
Hi to all, as my last post lead to resolving the issue in later MT4 release, i will give another bug report & feature request. Ii is unbelievable to me how this bug has been around so long without anybody complaining? As stated in subject relative drawdawn and maximal drawdown in tester and...
Hello, I'm trying to do the following: EA checks all open orders one by one separately: OrderProfit and OrderOpenTime and number of open market orders in terminal (for example 10), ie if orders are less than 10, then EA stops closing orders regardless of earnings and other variables. Or put...
[Deleted]
Hi, i have tick_secondcharting script for tick charts with expert advisor on that chart but start function in EA is not called on incoming tick. thanks
Why does - when optimising - the "inputs" panel have a large blank space? ie. optimise - look at results - and all the settings in "inputs" column are way to the right margin - not flush to the left. This is an example - but quite a few EAs have this occur. ie. an e.g. here (sorry about the double...
when i open it it get like this . can anybody tel me how to use it.i hv no idea hw to start :(
Hi, I am looking for hedging EAs OR Scripts that I can simultaneously trade the EURUSD and USDCHF pairs . Please post yours here. Thanks Dave
I need to know the price of the orders I have in the market to decide what to do with them if they are winners. I need the function to know the price they have when I have to get another order to decide whether or not you can help me?
Hi, can you tell me some tips about things to be careful for, or a template you use for opening orders?
#property copyright "Copyright ?2006, Forex-TSD.com " #property link "https://www.forex-tsd.com/" #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_color2 Blue #property indicator_color3 Red #property indicator_color4 Blue string...
Hi, Any one can help me please .... I'm trying to get the "allowed trading volume" by a broker in MQL. If we trade manually, after we click at "NEW ORDER" using FxOpen MT4 client, we will get : 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, 0.13, 0.14, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 as Volume. If we do the same thing at...
[Deleted]
I have been devoloping my own trading plataform in C#. Is it possible to, from my C# plataform, get real time and historical values from metatrader and also send trading orders, receive account info, etc? I am using VS 2008 / C# / Net Framework 3.5. Thanks,
Hi all, EA: I can't get more than 1 long opened position per symbol at a time. So it is possible to open a short position if none is opened yet in that pair. The second order can be executed by EA only if OrderOpenPrice() from the one already opened minus marketInfo() >= Pips_hedging In other words,...
Hello, I am looking for EA coder to hire. Small description from EA: EA takes trades based on EMA and MACD signal. EA needs to be able to look into account history and based on outcome use one of three money management for lot size. EA needs to manage several open orders when market direction has
Vassiliev’s Law. There Is No Chaos Anymore. 1. The Law, discovered by the author, is based on the observation that a price trendline during a trading session on the foreign exchange and stock market may be visually divided into five parts of equal duration. 2. According to the Law, each process...
[Deleted]
Dear all. PLs help me, i need code for: only one trade per signal - event the trade has been close. For example: when EA send signal BUY, trade only one with SL and TP, when the oder hit SL, EA do not trade and waiting to next other signal: SELL. Thank for any help.
[Deleted]
  Expert Logs  (1)
I have been trying to locate an expert log from 01.08.12 but my file has nothing older than 03.08.12. Is there any way I can find them? Why isn't there anything older than a couple of days?
[Deleted]
Hi wonder if anyone can help with this : I have an indicator with a variable that returns a 2 word result la_99 can be (depending on what the indicator returns EMA Bullish, EMA Bearish, SMA Bullish or SMA Bearish. If I put Print (la_99) in the code and compile it puts whatever the variable is into
[Deleted]
how do i write: if the 4 hour close of the candle closes above the the ma. is there a way to specify the 4 hour candle part...becuase the ea will sit on a lower time frame i just dont know if there is a way to code 4h(close(i))? thanks
New article MetaTrader 4 on Mac OS has been published. Apple products have become very popular. MetaQuotes Software Corp. attentively follows the progress of the IT industry and has already released the special mobile applications for iOS-based devices - MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and MetaTrader 5 for...
Hi Guys, I have been working very very hard on this EA but it is missing some features that I would be willing to pay for someone to complete (hope I can say that around here?).. Anyways, the EA is attached and it is MY OWN CODE, again hope I am not doing nothing wrong. I need to add: After the stop...
( Mo vingAvg ( Close - Low , VAR1 ) / Avg True Range ( VAR1 )) * 100 In mathematical terms, you are taking an X Bar Moving Average of the Close minus the Low and dividing it by the Average True Range of X Bars. Then take that result and multiply it by 100. X is your variable.22 trading day
Is there any instruction to completely stop an EA , ie remove it from the graph by a fatal error
[Deleted]
I need to know how to print something inside that chart. How do I do that? thanks
Hello, Is there anybody know a site where I can download data for US stocks? (in CSV format, tick by tick not just open, close, high, low...) So data what I can use in strategy tester for M1 period also. It is not a problem if I should pay for the datas. Thanks, David
Dear all How can I let EA know order A is the stop order of order B? If I need EA to search all orders which have its stop order, and replace them with stoploss, how? (I tried to use magic number but I can't as it can't be updated) Thanks for your kind help. wing