Technical Indicators - page 140

Please, can someone knowledgeable add me an alert to this indicator? It is quite good.Thank you for this wonderful Forum
hi there, does anyone have where to find td sequential program that I can upload in to the mt5?
I am attaching two indicator both giving wrong values please can some one fix them or is there any other similar indicator for multi pairs have a look pic. thx
  coding this  (5)
Can some one please help and code for me this MA. been using it for some time now and shows good results. However i feel with an alert i would know when to enter. Or better make it an EA. MA 10 shift 0 Exponential apply to close MA 10 shift -4Exponential apply to close. Thanks
bonjour, je m'excuse de ne pas ecrire en anglais je cherche a traduire un indicator de MT4 "
Testing Beta 002 of the Price Histogram Indicator todo list -binary search sucessfully acelerated the calculations -study for lines or bars in progress -diffusion methods for price ranges -option between bars or lines -probability levels -etc...
Hello, please tell me whether you can create a window without a schedule, which would be displayed on the tabs? In other words, my light does not use data from the chart, whether it is possible to saw the schedule and draw what they like out there?
Hello, how can I prevent alerts from showing up after changing timeframes. I tried search but couldn't find anything. Thank you
Is there an analogue to the iMirror mql5?
I have two indicators that I believe might be sending different values to the platform than what they are showing on the indicator window. Can someone add code to my indicators that will output the values that they're sending to the platform? Thanks.
hello everyone, I have tried five different ways to add email and sound alerts to this indicator, but no luck. I would like alerts when the slope passes +0.5 and -0.5 Can anyone help with this? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Can anyone help to set up a SMA with 30.50 and 100? Just like the hector DeVille SMA. If it is to be found anywhere please say so Thanks to the Guru's out there
Hi All, I have issue when try to get the values from DEMA_RSI indicator. Iknow Tha I have to use iCustor() function but I actually miss something. I use this code: DEMA_RSI[1] = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"DEMA_RSI",30,30,4,0,70,30,false,4000,0,1); DEMA_RSI[2] = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"DEMA_RSI",30,30...
[Deleted]
PLEASE ANYBODY HERE TELL ME KINDLY IS IT re-paint indicator?
Hi guys, I am asking if somebody has and could share the CurrencyStrengthChart v2.44 (Tom Yeoman) from forexgrail.com or the AccuStrengthChart from accustrength.com? I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks Hermes
Hi traders. Trading COG ( Center Of Gravity ) on lower timeframes M30-15-5 can be tricky sometimes. The gravity channel can expand rapidly and it can be difficult to catch swings even if the price is above or below the oversold/overbought area (lines) . By using Andrews Pitch fork in combination...
Hello all, aiming to create an indicator that basically consists of a trendline displaying text at its ends. RayRight and RayLeft should be prohibited (easy). The handling should be just as if it was a regular trendline (difficult). My questions at the moment are as follows: 1) Which time/price...
Hi, I'm desperately trying to draw a triangle based on x;y coordinates, not on price/time values. The goal is to create the triangle on the indicator's window, not on the chart window. I tried the bmp lib on codebase, but the refresh rate is too slow to be usable. Thanks a lot!
I have a mql4 and a mql5 indicator which does nothing but displays spread , swapshort and swaplong value on screen. I noticed that mql5 displays different values than mql4. I am confused. Which one is right? I am using alpari uk demo account for both mt4 and mt5. Here's my mt5 indicator: int...
  newbie  (3)
Hello every one, I am newbie of this forum and I'm so glad to be here.Please check my profile and I'm looking forward to be your friend.Thank you!
  Photo index  (1)
I'm looking for indicators of the top and bottom, I need it.
Hi, How do I get the output of following functions in seconds as compared to TimeStamp in MQL5? int OnCalculate(..... const datetime &Time[]...........) //just cut short the oncalculate function. Using the default one { Print("Time=============",Time[0]);...
is there a way to show both time frame candles on the same chart... thanks in advance
Hi If I plot a 5min MTF indicator on a 1min chart, why does it look like a staircase? Is it possible to make a MTF indicator so that it plots on a 1min chart exactly what its value is on a larger timeframe? Gil
Hi everyone! What a great forum. Have just started experimenting with Metatrader after spending lots of time with Prorealtime charts. We have a RSI that we use with a period of 1 setting. When that is used in Metatrader it just flatlines at 0. When used in our prorealtime charts with the same...
  Custom indicator  (2)
IN MT4 I DID DOWNLOAD CUSTOM INDICATOR, COMPILE O.K., BUT WHEN I TRANSFER TO CHART, IT DOES NOT APPEAR. WHAT TO DO?
Hey guys i am here with attaching you the cycle identifier for mt4 . but it repaints a lot . Can anyone provide me the best cycle identifier which does not repaint . Thank you
Hi Is there a Mt5 indicator similar to i-ParamonWorkTime? Thanks Gil
  Mama indicator  (3)
Hey guys , herewith attaching you the mama indicator .hope it will be great and helpful .
Hey guys iam looking for head and shoulder mt4 indicator . kindly post it if any one has it . Thank you