Technical Indicators - page 105

position sizing  (1)
I saw an indicator in mql that automatically calculated your position size based on risk percentage. Unfortunately I can't find it any more. Reason I need something like this is because my entries need to be quick and I don't want to have to do the math manually. Regards
Hi, This is my first try in programming a custom indicator, the indicator works, however, it wont refresh until I change the frame then come back to it. I know it is a logic issue, but I would appreciate any help. I want it to calculate every bar, however, it will display history bars only, not...
  Help with code  (4)
Please look at code below, I have a time based stop loss function below but it is not working properly as It only looping on on the first time only (TimeBasedSLperiodLoss1), and does not go to TimeBasedSLperiodLoss2. Any help would be highly appreciated. extern string Percent_Close="% of...
Hello Guys, I'm a beginner coder. I need some help for create a indicator that can plug-in my blog at MT4. Like the attachment are showing. Please give me some help!! Very appreciate !!!!
Hello everyone, I have two question and maybe someone could help me. First, I would like to ask, whether somebody know how to can I change a size of candle's shadow. I would like to make a wider shadow of candle? How can I do that? Second, is any trick to copy automatically resistance//support line
  ZigZag indicator  (6)
How does the zigzag indicator work? It does not seem to paint the last candles. See red circle in my attached image.
The thing is, there is many indicatorors which is not available to push notification but Alert message or email. So could I transfer the alert message to mobile notification ?
I am not pro in MQL4. Could someone say what is wrong with this code (I want to copy arr[] to candles[]): class Pattern { ...   private:   Candle candles[]; ... void SetCandles(Candle &arr[]{ int newArrSize = ArraySize(arr);     ArrayResize(candles,...
Hi, I am looking for a MACD and also a Stochastic divergence indicator. Many of the ones I have tried don't work very well. The indicators need to show regular as well as hidden divergence. If anyone has some recommendations, I'd be happy to try them. Thanks
  Pivot?  (6)
What does pivot mean in the context of forex trading?
hi Please help me in generator this indicator. This indicator's idea is price action and engulf method. Signal rules when one or more candle with the same direction pass through open of 2 or more opposite candles whithe the same colors we should open a position. Candels with opposite colors...
All paid indicators dissapeared after the windows update. Anyone know how to fix this? Will MQL5 offer a refund for all my paid indicators if this issue cannot be fixed?
  Repaint Code  (4)
I know theres a way to know by looking at the code if an indicator repaints. I can't remember but does anyone know that code section in the coding of how it looks like?
Hi, is that anyway can detect bb trend(iband)? ranging up/down or flat?  please help. Thanks.
Is it possible to get the Bid/Ask price in the top left of the chart screen & use those prices as variables in calculations using an indicator, I have searched for days & it's sheer desperation I ask now. I'm not asking for the code just whether it can be done or not OR do I need to do this as an EA...
Hallo, guys! I ordered an indicator mt4 that uses historical data. Generally the idea was for each time frame to make some historical data analysis and then to draw several lines based on that analysis. Actually the indicator crashed my mt4 when I tried to use it on only 2 pairs. The delay was...
Hi.. This is my first post here so apologies if it's in the wrong place I'm a reasonably competent self taught VBA coder & thought that as the syntax is sort of similar to VBA, that I'd have a go at MQL4. I've written some code that places a label on the chart which is dependent on the chart...
Hi all Recently I have been creating my own indicators and trying to look at markets in different ways, Pairs trading, or adding them together, basket trading. In doing this I have been creating my own indicators to monitor the movements etc. I would like to place standard indicators on these,...
int start()&nbsp;&nbsp;{ if((BUY==true)(iClose(Symbol(),0,0)<=Price_Target && Ask &lt;= Price_Target) || if(SELL==true)(iClose(Symbol(),0,0)>=Price_Target && Bid &gt;= Price_Target))&nbsp;&nbsp; { for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; { OrderSelect(i,...
Is there any indicator which can mark weekly/monthly fibo pivot,support and resistance levels.
Please i need a good coder to just do me a favor and tweek this system a little bit to 1. To identify and signal all the price action candle pattern in this image Attached Image (click to enlarge) 2. The system pop up window only show up or down without mentioning the currency pairs. Please i...
Hello, Is there any chance too identify via the RSI a double bottom or double top IN the RSI? Does anybody have a clue on how to develop such a pattern recognition for the RSI? and weather this is even possible or not. Cheers saro2018
Is it possible to add multiple conditions to an IF...ELSE statement, I have searched for days with no luck. For example: if(haOpen<haClose) ExtColorBuffer[i]=0.0; // set color DodgerBlue else ExtColorBuffer[i]=1.0; // set color Red } //--- done...
Hello, I've been looking for Dynamic Momentum Index, developed by Tushar Chande and Stanley Kroll, but can't find anything, nor in the mt4 library, not in the internet, atleast not suitable for mt4. Does anyone have this indicator
Hi, I have a indicator that I want to install on my MT 4 platform from Meta editor. Does anyone know how I can do this. your help would be greatly appreciated. It's a Moving average crossover to price for a one hour chart. thanks oddball
Hello fellow MQL4 programmers, I need your help please. The indicator stated below seems to work fine on first hand but I do have an issue - it doesn't refresh the last bar value - it simply ends and there delivers no signals. I found the culprit: Question solved: The position check of value...
Hi, there is a moving average indicator that display the value on the vertical scale (price)? Thanks
Hi Guys, New to the forum, so i apologize if this isnt the rite place to post, im after an indicator that draws the monthly weekly daily ohlc lines and mid lines with the ability to set custom sound alerts not generic sounds in meta trader. Anyone come across anything like this?
Hi I searched for a simple way to calc the macd (iMACD) for the last bar (or for a given bar number) but couldn't find a clear solution for that. The documentation got me confused. Can someone show me one simple example please? thanks
Hello everybody, For those who are short term traders spread does matter a lot. But not only spread matters - an average range of a time period matters as well. To combine it together a ratio of ATR(of selected period)/Spread with the highest reading would provide the best pair for short time