Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 428

Hi How to programmatically show or hide all indicator subwindows on the current chart ? I'd like to have a switch parameter (true/false) to control this while testing. Thanks
i cannot find a way to enable the equity relative drawdawn in optimization window. There is only this second drawdawn not relating to equity. I need that factor for optimizing Money Management function, the other drawdawn is useless (i still dont understand what is that percentage? when optimization...
It is the 1 year period back testing. Equity Drawdown Relative 47.63% (703.89) and Drawdown relative 19.89% (215.05) seems quite high. Just curious if I this is too risky to put on the real account. Shall I reduce the lot size smaller to be safe? Then the profit will become smaller too....
Hi 1) When to set initialize an EA to use every tick ( every_tick = true) ? bool Init( string symbol, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period, bool every_tick, // <------- flag ulong magic ) 2) What is the...
I am trying to populate a string array inside a structure but the compiler errors every time (see "string Label") struct PIVOT_Structure{ datetime TimeStart; datetime TimeEnd; double&nbsp;&nbsp; PP,S1,S2,S3,R1,R2,R3;&nbsp;&nbsp; double Line[7]; string Label[7] = {"HR-PP","HR-R1"...
Converting an EA from MQL4 to MQL5 My library is named FXCMTFunc.ex5 and is placed in MQL5\Libraries #property library #property copyright "Copyright 2013, Nova Data Skr. AB" #property link "http://www.nova-data.se" #property version "1...
Hi.. I really hope someone can help me to make EA for this attached file/indicators..it's profitable if using Tf M30 and H1...Tq.
I've written this piece of code on OnTradeTransaction event handler to know whether it is finished or not, but I don't get suitable result. void OnTradeTransaction(const MqlTradeTransaction &trans,const MqlTradeRequest &request,const MqlTradeResult &result)  {   ENUM_TRADE_TRANSACTION_TYPE...
Hi there ! I found this and then tried to compile it but the code is giving me 3 errors:  '}' - unexpected end of program '{' - unbalanced parentheses event handling function not found     Here is the code:...
hello, anyone can send me a free best AE link? thank you!
  I want a EA  (1)
Hello, I have a Good strategy.This strategy is very effective and this strategy win a contest.So i need some who will create a EA for this strategy. So anyone can help me ? Regards Jubaer
Hi everyone, was just wondering if it Is possible when unsubscribing from a trading signal and that signal and youre account has a draw down, could you unsubscribe in a way so that youre account would close the positions when the signal provider closes them on his end but when he opens new trades
I'm subscribed to a signal and this is a screen shot of the jornal messages and since the both accounts have the same leverage, I just calculated the ratio like this: 167,359.4 / 269,963.00 * 100 = 61.99% but as you see in the screen shot it is just 55% is this wrong or am I misunderstand the...
Hi Friends, I am developing EA to meet the criteria of championship rules. Following are my queries Make a minimum of 5 non-demo trades in the first 7 months of testing (2012.01.01 - 2012.08.01) and in the 3 months of the contest How it will be checked ? Can I place expert advisor on different
[Deleted]
Hello, i have here a good looking trailingstop function, but when i use it in my EA i get a error message during backtest, the error message is: "Incorrect Request/Result Structure when Selling." an somebody help me to get this function running without error?  void DoTrailing(){   if...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to make somethink simple but i dont know what i have wrong in my Code. I am trying to get the last 2 Moving Average Values with the following code: double ma[ 2000 ]; if ( CopyBuffer (ExtHandle, 0 , 0 , 10 ,ma)!= 1 ) { Print ( "CopyBuffer from MA failed, no
Hi to everyone I'm newbie and need some helps. it would be very appreciated if anyone help me out! I need a script to send a sequence of buy pending orders with a predetermined delay but don't know how should write the script
While  working on a different trading platform some years ago (BioProfit) I found out that  the best metrics to judge a system was to judge the slope of the equity curve. It should be as straiight as possible, not neccessary as steep as possible  I wrote a routine that calculated the...
One of the hardest work in the computer industry is to place an order with MQL5. It needs time, you must be passioned, but some day it will happen, I hope. Was anyone here in the Forum successful ? MqlTradeRequest EURUSD_Buy; EURUSD_Buy.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; EURUSD_Buy...
Hi guys, I've got an expert advisor creating orders with: request.action= TRADE_ACTION_PENDING; I later modify those pending orders using: request.action= TRADE_ACTION_MODIFY; for some reason I keep getting messages like this: 2012.10.01 01:15:55 Trades '517505': order #2345441 buy stop 0...
Found using Named Pipes to mirror in MT5. Any code for MT4 around?
Hi Friends, Isee many EA &nbsp;in a market that Promises &nbsp;12 digit profit by investing3 digits money. Do these EAs are really profitable ? Asper my understanding these strategies are using EA's based on martingalestrategy to show huge promising results. Becauseof this I think real...
I have a calender file (txt format) that my EA reads during the init process. When using the cloud, it is completely ignored by the testing agents. I have included the property #property tester_file "CALGBPUSD.CSV" to send the file. Here is the code when it is called string...
if we want the same EA than on the tester which settings we need to keep or set ? you dont touch to nothing, all defaults ?
can y ou install an EA on several brokers ? for the same price ?
Hi Guys, I'm wondering if is it possible to create an Abstract Class in mlq5? For example, like we use in Java: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/IandI/abstract.html Java Code:abstract class GraphicObject { int x, y;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;... void moveTo(int newX, int newY)...
Can anyone guide me how to activate the signals in the MT4 platform? Thanks
Hello,, Any one can tell me how i get this service by this websites MQL5. Actually i want to copy in one account to another ..It must be auto copy.So can anyone tell me how i get this.?????
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with the following. I have modified several of my Experts and re-compiled them using the compiler from the latest build of MT5 (build 871). However, because the latest versions of MT5 crashes/freezes regularly (at this stage, it appears that these...
I look for a kind of swisstool EA for MT5, how place one or multiple pending orders at a given price with, if possible, BE and trailing stop entries. Is this EA already existe ? Thanks for your help.