Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 178

I implemented a EA that uses OnTradeTransaction on stock markets. My intention was to remove the SLTP check from the OnTick function and improve the speed of my optimizations. Firstly I noticed that the events are extremely different among simulation, demo and real environments. The amount of...
hi! im writnig a kinda expert that get every price change and store it to a array and export it to a csv file! i have some problem to not too copy duplicated data, but i dont get it why its happening can any one help me pleas double m_open[]; //Open double m_high[];
How easy & reliable it is to setup up automated trading on MT5 using a Telegram signal? From my Google searches it looks fairly complicated and not necessarily reliable - and that's coming from a Software Developer that's traded Forex for 5 years. The problem is my broker Coinexx only allows crypto
Hi, I've write a EA which correctly find signals but, when it try to open a trade, broker respond not enought money . The most probable cause is that the numbre of lots my EA try to buy/sell is too big. So i search to find the maximum number of lots i can buy/sell if my robot calculate a too big
Hi, Please help. I've got my EA to place an Buy Order when the Ask Price hits a set price. But now it places multiple trades not just the one. I need it to place only the one trade per candle. I have tried static datetime prevTime= 0 ;
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to code an EA that can open trades from alert/plots generated by an Indicator as the code of the indicator is not available and I am prohibited to share its EX4 file with anyone. Moreover, can trades be opened with the help of email alerts? (Want to avoid
I recently rented the MQL5 VPS for automated trading of an expert advisor robot. The migration went well, only when I turn off "allow DLL imports"in the MT4 > Tools > Options > Experts advisors. The EA is working properly (with smiley). Also the button "Auto Trading"in MT4 is on green. But when I
Hello, I have read the <Deleted> manual, however i do not fully understand it (timezones). My current settings are: Marketwatch time (broker) 12:00 Local time 11:00 <Deleted> time 09:00 (auto GMT) Do the broker time and the <Deleted> time be the same? Then i can apply like an offset for 3
Hi All, I have a Service which is running an infinite loop. I want to check if my EA is attached to a chart or not. I can loop through opened charts, but not able to find a function which can tell me is any EA is attached to the specific chart id or not. Is there a way to find out if any of my EA is
Hi All, I am developing a new program to get data (L1 or ticks data, L2 or Market depth data, History data etc) of multiple symbols. I want to use Services so that I am not dependent on a chart and user does not have to place it on all charts. Problem i am facing is that OnTick and OnBookEvent are
As an example lets take 10 candles, candles 1-10 and their OHLC data. On the chart this forms a perfect "V" shaped pattern. This in code for me would be ( (close[ 10 ]>close[ 9 ])&&(close[ 9 ]>close[ 8 ])&&(close[ 8 ]>close[ 7 ])&&(close[ 7 ]>close[ 6 ]) ) && ( (close[ 6 ]<close[ 5 ])&&(close[ 5
Hi folks, I can't get any further with the following problem: My EA opens positions fine (in Tester) until it suddenly opens 7 positions from one request (while it should open 1). It is always the same request when this happens and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm using CTrade to open
I wrote some code for a trailing stop with the help of a tutorial and it works as it should: #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| |
Hi! I'm trying to make my own script and I'm stuck with opening a buy order with the price below current price Here's what I'm thinking can anyone shed a light on it? { trade.Buy(Lots,NULL, A sk-100 ,SL,TP,"Buy Condition"); } is this supposed to open a buy order 100 pips below current price
Hello.. good day to you all.. am trying to use Interval between candles.. instead of Timeframe Periods i tried some other ways but am not getting it right at all... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| PA
Hello, In some cases, when a try to copy a price, open price for example, the time to return is too long. This is a part of the code. Here I want to copy just one open price (one day). It works well, but sometimes it takes too much time to return an error. Even when the data doesn't exist. nOpen =...
Hi! I'm trying to create a custom script that buys a stock if the price falls by an amount, can someone help me? Thanks in advance
Hello everybody, in the Expert that I am writing, I would need to identify the minimum price that occurred in the time interval between the opening of a market order and the current moment. As far as I know, the iLowest is not useful in this case, because the beginning of the period (opening of the
Hi, Is it possible to get Contract Specification Session Start / End times ( as shown in the enclosed screenshot ) using MQL. Regards Vivek
Dear developers! I continue to get the error "wrong timeframe request in Open Prices testing mode". All the testing is provided in "Open prices only" mode EXCLUSIVELY on M1 timeframe. I actually test the EA, in which timeframe of the loaded custom indicator is set as an input parameter. Because I...
Hi, I have 3 Custom Symbols: EURUSD3 (copy from Forex\Majors\EURUSD) US303 (copy from Indices\Indices Spot\Major Spot Indices\US30) DE303 (copy from Indices\Indices Spot\Major Spot Indices\DE30) I have imported tick data for each symbol, Charts for each symbol are ok, no problem. If I try to
Hi, I am just trying to made Expert Advisor based on " MACD Sample" from mql5 examples. It is kind of ema cross, but with low price ema and high price ema, I made it in different way, but without possibility of changing inputs. After changes high ema and low ema aren't apperating on chart and Expert
This EA i have been using in MT4 works great but now i want to take advantage of the extra timeframes provided in MT5, anybody who can contribute a little in helping me convert this, Thanks a ton
[Deleted]
Please help me debug "array out of range in 'FxEATestHighLow2.mq5' (68,20)" error in the following code ... //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| FxEATestHighLow2.mq5
I have added a SMA indicator to the RSI window in my chart and set it to First Indicator's data, how do i create handle for the SMA and access its values
There are all sorts of Signals listed in MT4 that I can't find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4 Why the discrepancy? For example, <Deleted> cannot be found when I search <Deleted> with no filters
A lot of issues happening. I'm trying to import 5000 candles to a custom Symbol, here is the properties: { "ConfigSymbols" : [ { " Symbol " : "ETHUSDcustom", "Path" : "Custom\\ETHUSDcustom", "ISIN" : "", "Category" : "", "Exchange" : "", "Description" : "", "Basis" : "", "Page" : "", "CurrencyBase"
Hi Team, I have subscribed to a Signal service but I am getting a message that Symbols aren't available. I have checked my platform and can see that Symbols are available and they are in correct format. Is there I can do about it
Hi I want to add a bitmap to the chart , i put the bmp file on the image folder and its work good (i see the photo on the chart) but when i sent the EX5 file to my friend he dont see the photo on the chart , just if i send him the bmp file and he put is on image folder then its work good , how can i
Hi, I am new to MQL5 and wanted to build a Service to monitor/send data of multiple charts to some other app/file. But as documentations states that we cannot use Symbol() function in Services, if tried following codes chartID = ChartID (); Sym = ChartSymbol (chartID); and Sym = ChartGetString