What Indicators Would You Use To Predict The Next daily Candle? - page 5

Yes Forex Trading Market is not Predictable. No one can say what will be best time to trade. Same time there are best tips to estimate when he or she has to trade. Just follow best tips and golden rules to reduce losses risk stated by Forex Trader Experts. 

q.import:

Absolutely, More Threads About The Implementation Of Trading Strategies And Correct Usage Of Technical Indicators Is A Must.. I Love The Stochastic Examples You Went Way Beyond What I Expected..

In Your Examples I See That The Signal Should Be No More Than 10 Candles Beyond The First Cross Over From The Over Sold or Over Bought Region..

If I'm Off   Please Correct Me.. When I Think Simultaneous I Think Of 6 to 7 Candle After Each Signal Cross

Hi , I,m looking for the settings of the EA for mobile phones ! Thanks 
Paul macques

Marie-MiredeVie:
I also agree with you. It's unpredictable. 
For me, the only solution is to have a minimum amount of money to trader rising and falling at the same time ... no need indicator, you just go with the flow and reinvest when it goes in opposite direction. 
Unfortunately, for the moment, I can not take this technique because I have nothing (just enough to live) following a fire in my house. 
But it will come ... in the meantime, I try to find other techniques and am about to have a robot that works.

i think one can predict the direction of the price but not the value of the price itself. because i've seen some EAs on YT that seems to know where the price is going

Jean Francois Le Bas:

i think one can predict the direction of the price but not the value of the price itself. because i've seen some EAs on YT that seems to know where the price is going

The direction is also more useful. A future price is relatively worthless without time factor.

There is this project on github, supposedly able to predict with 70% accuracy the close of S&P. We would all be rich right? The problem is developing a strategy to trade this profitable. Essentially it would be similar to trading some next day pivot point that gets hit whatever %.

Developing strategy with a certain accuracy of direction at the time you enter the market is far easier to do profitable. Still it would be no grail though.

Reason: