Sell Your Code

Dear Programmers, and Sellers.

It seems that not many programmers are making money from their EAs.

I would suggest that everyone who are selling their EA on the market, instead of selling the EA. You would be much more profitable to sell the code, and half the price.

That way, you will make much more money.

and If the EA is successful, then it will be profitable in any case.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity of  understanding the reasons to embrace the progress of our community.

PCWalker:

Source ?

PCWalker:

Dear Programmers, and Sellers.

I would suggest that everyone who are selling their EA on the market, instead of selling the EA. You would be much more profitable to sell the code, and half the price.

That way, you will make much more money.

and If the EA is successful, then it will be profitable in any case.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity of  understanding the reasons to embrace the progress of our community.

The problem is, that sooner or later the code gets displayed to public. There are many servers that specialized in MQL code piracy.

Ovo Cz:
The problem is, that sooner or later the code gets displayed to public. There are many servers that specialized in MQL code piracy.

I will never sell my code. As a programmer, trader, IB and EA marketer, the reward I get as full time forex work is enough for me.

So, selling the code is the last thing that I could think to sell.

This, dosen't mean that I'm not giving help to others for free . I like to help others as much as I can, but my own code is the way that

helps me to make a big part of money that I'm making from forex in general. 

Osama Shaban:

I will never sell my code. As a programmer, trader, IB and EA marketer, the reward I get as full time forex work is enough for me.

So, selling the code is the last thing that I could think to sell.

This, dosen't mean that I'm not giving help to others for free . I like to help others as much as I can, but my own code is the way that

helps me to make a big part of money that I'm making from forex in general. 

If you sell your knowledge, you will make 50 times more then what you make in forex

PCWalker:
If you sell your knowledge, you will make 50 times more then what you make in forex

Do you have any evidence for this claim? 

Or is this just your opinion. 

Selling code is a good idea. It helps other beginners to learn how to create profitable EA. In the future, those beginner programmers will produce many more profitable EAs with higher chance of win rate and low draw down.

Cuong Truong:
Selling code is a good idea. It helps other beginners to learn how to create profitable EA. In the future, those beginner programmers will produce many more profitable EAs with higher chance of win rate and low draw down.
Be prepared to pay 100 or even more times higher price for profitable EA code than EA itself.

Drazen Penic:

Do you have any evidence for this claim? 

Or is this just your opinion. 

if you check out all the EA's and check each one, with real live account signal, to prove the conditions of the customers, and the programmers, you can find out that 95% of them don't make real money, they are mostly making may be 20%-30% of what they would be making in a real job as a programmer per year, and if you check carefully, those that are having more then 40 products are making money on the probability function relative to the number of customers, and the number of downloads, taking into consideration the relevance of the quality of the products.

This business is mostly a business of information science, Data mining applied to computational economics, only the top 1% who control this information are making most of the money, and if you look at the business model of MQL5 ltd. it's business model is based on information, and the selling of financial information. Not Trading, the trading platform is only 5% of the business the rest is only the money making ideas of distributing information.

If you go to Mr Coca Cola himself and tell him he can make 50 times more selling his secret Coca Cola formula, then he is currently getting from selling his product,

I am very sure he will simply laugh you right in the face and tell you to **** off.

Now there is a reason these company's do not reveal their magic ingredients.

And this is not going to change no matter what you seem to think or tell them,

So you either take over the entire market by competing and outperforming them,

Or write a book about your visions and add it to the pile of never ending crap story's.

selling the code would be very expensive mostly
Reason: