Discussion of article "Trading Signals in MetaTrader 5: A Better Alternative to PAMM Accounts!" - page 2

Hi Eleni.

Thank you for your good advise. Please help below.

I mistakenly subscribed to a signal on my demo account. I intended to subscribe on my real account. I have not bought the VPS and I have also not yet migrated the signal. I have read that I can move my subscription to my real account, but this can only happen once a week. So my question is, do I have to finish setting up the signal in my demo account before moving it to my real account? Also, what would happen if I just hit unsubscribe on my demo account? Will I receive my 30 dollars back into my MQL5 account or once its subscribed its gone?

Also, the signal provider advised that we should use his broker for exact results and better copying. So is it possible to move the subscription to an entirely different broker on a real account? Please help. Service desk are yet to respond.

Working with sockets in MQL, or How to become a signal provider
Working with sockets in MQL, or How to become a signal provider
  • www.mql5.com
Sockets… What in our IT world could possibly exist without them? Dating back to 1982, and hardly changed up to the present time, they smoothly work for us every second. This is the foundation of network, the nerve endings of the Matrix we all live in.

Need to take my money in my bank account 

143761102 #:
Need to take my money in my bank account 

If you mean your trading account money, contact your broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker not has anything to do with your real trading accounts or money.

Reason: