Can some one help fix this indicator

Hello i want to use the below indicator but it has 7 errors can some one help fix it or tell me how to.

thank you 

woodstock1:

Hello i want to use the below indicator but it has 7 errors can some one help fix it or tell me how to.

thank you 

Files:
jbrainerrors.jpg  315 kb

woodstock1:
since you post the code here no one can able to help on this issue? becasue hope is no mind readers here!

woodstock1:

Hi

Problems are:

1. Indicator was developed at 2005. See in top "Copyright © 2005, BrainTrading Inc". Function ATR_Handle=iATR(NULL,0,ATR_Period) has now 4 parameters. This is may be corrected.

2. Indicator has undefined function BarsCalculated. Probably u have't include file with this function.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Hi

Problems are:

1. Indicator was developed at 2005. See in top "Copyright © 2005, BrainTrading Inc". Function ATR_Handle=iATR(NULL,0,ATR_Period) has now 4 parameters. This is may be corrected.

2. Indicator has undefined function BarsCalculated. Probably u have't include file with this function.

Try a paid service for quality work... like Freelance session. lots of coders are waiting to help.

woodstock1:

thank you 

This code doesn't make sense, it's a mix of mql4 and mql5, and it's certainly not dated from 2005.

I suggest you to find the original, this code is useless.

Original mql5 code is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/756

JBrainTrendSig1
JBrainTrendSig1
  • votes: 11
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Signal indicator of the popular BrainTrend1 trading system with preliminary price timeseries smoothing.

Alain Verleyen:

This code doesn't make sense, it's a mix of mql4 and mql5, and it's certainly not dated from 2005.

I suggest you to find the original, this code is useless.

Original mql5 code is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/756

thank you for your help :)

i am no coder :P will do all that you suggest.

thank you

Reason: