Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 11

Luis Alberto Aguilar Vinatier #: I have a MT5 EA that trades multi symbol multi timeframe. 3 forex symbols across 3 different timeframes. The symbols and timeframes are coded into the EA. Verification fails because its being tested on different symbols and timeframes then whats coded into the EA. I make it known that this EA is locked into the symbols and timeframe in the product description. In this EA, If I add the option to be able to trade any symbol/timeframe (so that its not locked to a specific symbol/timeframe) and have the option to toggle the locked multi symbol\timeframe, will this be prohibited? Of course, this will be made transparent in the product description.Edit: I was able to add code to have the EA trade open to any symbol and timeframe and passed verification. But I dont want to publish if this is not allowed. If anyone can confirm if this is okay. ThanksEdit 2: " Embedding any limitations by time, account type or number, financial instrument, etc. into your Program is prohibited. All such actions will be considered as unfriendly to the Buyer and are prohibited." Does this mean I can sell MT5 EAs that trades on multi timeframe/symbol?

As long as it is not "locked" by default (allow all symbols and time-frames by default), and the user has to enable the "lock" manually afterwards, then it is acceptable.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As long as it is not "locked" by default (allow all symbols and time-frames by default), and the user has to enable the "lock" manually afterwards, then it is acceptable.

Fernando,

Thank you for the quick reply! I will code my EA to have the option to where its not locked to a specifc symbol or timeframe and can be open to trade on any symbol and timeframe. Thanks again!

Hello. I would like to add an EA to the mql5.com store, which will need external data for trading. The user must be registered in an external service, How to integrate it?
Alternatively, is it possible to sell access to external databases on mql5.com? Then I could trade EA for free.

Mariusz Maciej Drozdowski #: Hello. I would like to add an EA to the mql5.com store, which will need external data for trading. The user must be registered in an external service, How to integrate it?
Alternatively, is it possible to sell access to external databases on mql5.com? Then I could trade EA for free.

No, not allowed. Please read the Market rules for clarification on your issue: Rules of Using the Market Service

• IV. Products → 5. The Seller shall not integrate and apply any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems (including the ones using WebRequest features) in Products.

Hello friends,

I have MT5 EA, but if I attach file to mql show error "Please recompile your product with new compiler".

Already I "compiler".   But shows error every time.

if possible please support me

@Patel Hitendrakumar Mahendrabhai #:Hello friends, I have MT5 EA, but if I attach file to mql show error "Please recompile your product with new compiler". Already I "compiler".   But shows error every time.

if possible please support me

Please use the latest official build of the 64 bit version of MetaTrader/MetaEditor. 32-bit version is no longer supported (for several years now).

Also, do not use the Cloud Protector for programs that are to be submitted for Market products.

I want to publish an EA on the Market but unfortunately I cannot register as a seller!

" Unfortunately, seller registration is not available for your region "

How can I solve this problem?

mehrad Keshtgar #:

I want to publish an EA on the Market but unfortunately I cannot register as a seller!

" Unfortunately, seller registration is not available for your region "

How can I solve this problem?

Iranians cannot register as sellers, due to the international sanctions against Iran.

i want to convert a no error mq4  to ex4  for the market. how should i do this??

My Add Product button is missing. What should I do?
Reason: