Discussion of article "Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network" - page 3

contrails:
lol, same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, Now I am looking for other options, like 3rd party cloud computing service, can you use that for the strategy tester? or buying my own server, is there anyone who can help get me started on that?
You could rent time on an AWS cloud instance, run on up to 96 cores... would likely end up costing more than the MQL cloud - but I can't find any hard numbers on what you get 'charged' to use the MQL cloud, so it's hard to say which option would be more economical.

Wasn't sure where to see my cloud network usage information; found it under Agents > Tasks in the web portal.

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Today's computers spend most of their time idle and do not use all the features of their CPU. Now you can benefit from the spare power of your PC. You can sell your computer's CPU time to other members of our network community for a variety of tasks like optimizing Expert Advisors optimization or developing mathematical models. Join the MQL5...

Hi, seems like user statistics page has gone down.

Looks like that cloud is down.

At least no agents connected..

Does this work on a VPS? I have the CLoud Netwrok ready and money loaded but no option in the right click to use them?
Reason: