Discussion of article "Dr. Tradelove or How I Stopped Worrying and Created a Self-Training Expert Advisor"

New article Dr. Tradelove or How I Stopped Worrying and Created a Self-Training Expert Advisor is published:

Just over a year ago joo, in his article "Genetic Algorithms - It's Easy!", gave us a tool for implementation of the genetic algorithm in MQL5. Now utilizing the tool we will create an Expert Advisor that will genetically optimize its own parameters upon certain boundary conditions...

Author: Roman Rich

At last in English. I waited for this one, thanks !

Very intuitive! Thank you very much.

This is literally the most creatively written title in all of trade-related publications. The Doomsday Device of trade automation!

Thanks for your efforts integrating the powerful concepts provided at this site. Probably the biggest hurdle to readers is finding the proper application of their ideas. It is important to continue authoring articles of this kind, wherein we build off the ideas already presented at the community. I have no doubt this article is capable of inspiring great minds to see the possibilities in the field of trade automation.

Kudos 

Very nice article! It'll help me in my ideas! Thank you

Does the article include all the files for an Expert Advisor?

Brett Luedtke:

This is literally the most creatively written title in all of trade-related publications. The Doomsday Device of trade automation!

Thanks for your efforts integrating the powerful concepts provided at this site. Probably the biggest hurdle to readers is finding the proper application of their ideas. It is important to continue authoring articles of this kind, wherein we build off the ideas already presented at the community. I have no doubt this article is capable of inspiring great minds to see the possibilities in the field of trade automation.

Kudos 

I was wondering if anyone else would even get the not so thinly veiled reference in the article title.  Apparently at least 1 person did.

Good work, interesting article! I just wonder if it possible to replace the existing optF, MaxMaPeriod values with optimised ones (to rewrite them in EA`s file after every optimisation)?
Reason: