What if purchased EA disappears from the Market?

Hello, I have a question. Is there a way to save a purchased EA or something to keep the EA even if it has disappeared from the Market? I've had a problem before where I bought an expensive EA, it disappeared from the market and I couldn't use it anymore. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Arthur Singer:
Hello, I have a question. Is there a way to save a purchased EA or something to keep the EA even if it has disappeared from the Market? I've had a problem before where I bought an expensive EA, it disappeared from the market and I couldn't use it anymore. Thanks in advance for any answers.
In terms and conditions: "The fact that a Product has been removed from the showcase does not influence the ability of Buyers to use the paid or rented Products, all users will be able to download and install the removed Product on their MetaTrader within the available activations."

The file cannot be backed up.

Ok, if this is the case, how can I download the EA again? I go to the product page and it says that the page is no longer available.

Arthur Singer #:
Ok, if this is the case, how can I download the EA again? I go to the product page and it says that the page is no longer available.

You go to the Market tab >> Purchased in MT4 and in the Navigator window >> Market >> My Purchases in MT5, after you logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community.

Ok, thank you, for MT4 it works, but how about MT5?

Arthur Singer #:
Ok, thank you, for MT4 it works, but how about MT5?

Same thing in MT5 too, go to the Navigator window >> Market >> My Purchases, after you logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community.

Ah, ok, I found it. Thank you very much.
Reason: