Discussing the article: "How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 7): ZigZag with Awesome Oscillator Indicators Signal"

Check out the new article: How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 7): ZigZag with Awesome Oscillator Indicators Signal.

The multi-currency expert advisor in this article is an expert advisor or automated trading that uses ZigZag indicator which are filtered with the Awesome Oscillator or filter each other's signals.

As demonstrated in previous articles, multi-currency trading is possible using MQL5's power, capabilities, and facilities in both the trading terminal and strategy tester.
In order to meet the needs of traders seeking an efficient and effective automated trading, we rely on the power, capabilities, and facilities provided by the reliable MQL5. Our goal is to create a simple multi-currency expert advisor using various ideas and strategies. This article will focus on using the ZigZag indicator, which will be filtered with the Awesome Oscillator or by filtering each other's signals.

The advantage of MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester is that it supports and allows us to test strategies that will trade on multiple symbols or test automatic trading for all available symbols and on all available timeframes.

Therefore, on the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester platform we will test the ZigZag_AO_MCEA Multi-Currency Expert Advisor.

In the test, we have placed the ZigZag_AO_MCEA on the XAUUSD pair and the H4 timeframe, with a custom time period of 2023.10.01 to 2024.02.17.

ZZ_AO_ST_input

And the results are as in the following figures.

ZZ_AO_ST_result

ZZ_AO_ST_result_graph_01

Author: Roberto Jacobs

Dear  Roberto Jacobs

Hello to you and everyone

Thank you so much for your great article.

I ran the codes in the strategy tester and in several brokers and unfortunately every time I get the error 'order's limit reached'. I will be very grateful if you can help me to solve this problem.

With respect and best wishes

Roberto Jacobs
Roberto Jacobs
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Soshianth Azar #:

Dear  Roberto Jacobs

Hello to you and everyone

Thank you so much for your great article.

I ran the codes in the strategy tester and in several brokers and unfortunately every time I get the error 'order's limit reached'. I will be very grateful if you can help me to solve this problem.

With respect and best wishes

Please ask your broker about the AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS) of your account, or whether your account is currently limited.

Reason: