Purchased EA not shown on MT5

Hello,

I've got an issue with MT5 that doesn't show my purchases.

I purchased an EA two months ago, installed it on my VPS (Windows Server 2012) and on my first PC (Windows 10), without any issue. 

Then, I recently bought a second PC (Windows Server 2019) which I installed MT5 as well. But this time, when I log in MQL5 Community, I can't see my purchases, it shows me the EA like I never bought it.

I know I'm not the first one who it happened so I read a lot of thread about it and tried some things :

- Different OS : Windows Server 2019 then I installed Windows 10 like my first PC, and finally Windows Server 2012 : Same on all of them, EA shown like never bought it before.

- Login with my MQL ID (74113448) : login successful, without any error messages but no EA purchased in the market. I logged with this MQL ID on my first PC and VPS as well.

- Set Static IP, tried some but nothing changed

- No specific Firewall policy activated

- To be clear, it is a PC, not a VPS (not banned from MQL, same network than my first PC)

- Last updates (IE11, Terminal and Windows)

- Deleted files in  C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community

- Deleted file "experts.dat" in MQL5 folder

- Connect in MQL5 website and click on "Install to the terminal" from the EA section, which launch MT5 and ask me to buy it 

So I don't know what can I do now to resolve this issue. 

I added in attachements the purchased EA from MQL5 website, which I still have activations left, and purchased with the same MQL ID (see Purchase.png).

I also add logs of my first Win 10 PC that works correctly (see Log Pc Win 10.png) and the logs of my second PC which we can see that market is wrong (see Log Pc 2 Win server.png).

Can someone please help me please, I'm stuck with this issue :/

Documentation on MQL5: File Functions / FileDelete
Documentation on MQL5: File Functions / FileDelete
  • www.mql5.com
FileDelete - File Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:

Use this procedure (I use it from time to time and it helps me):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev #: Use this procedure (I use it from time to time and it helps me):

I tried again but nothing :/ I also tried to change IE settings but nothing also 

Max T #:I tried again but nothing :/ I also tried to change IE settings but nothing also 

MT5 no longer depends on Internet Explorer and it uses Microsoft Edge WebView2 components instead.

Please note that build 4173 is a "beta" build and could have bugs.

If the build you are using on your other computers is different, then copy over the 3 executable files so that it uses the build that does work correctly.

• terminal64.exe
  • metaeditor64.exe
  • metatester64.exe

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please note that build 4173 is a "beta" build and could have bugs.

If the build you are using on your other computers is different, then copy over the 3 executable files so that it uses the build that does work correctly.

• terminal64.exe
  • metaeditor64.exe
  • metatester64.exe

After two days of headache, I managed to get my purchases :D 

You were right, on Windows server 2012, I didn't have Microsoft Edge WebView and the installation failed. So I re-installed Windows Server 2019 and then Edge Webview successfully.

The issue wasn't resolved at this point ... But as you said, I had a beta build of MT5, so I tried to install previous stable version. It was difficult because some of them didn't load (idk why, even with antivirus disabled), but I finally get one stable that runs on my PC and miracle, IT WORKS !!

So it get updated to the last stable version and it's still working, so big big thanks to you, your support was very helpfull in this kind of complex situation !

Wish you the best,

Max

Reason: