Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 09): Custom events"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 09): Custom events.

Here we'll see how custom events are triggered and how the indicator reports the state of the replay/simulation service.

Now notice that we are using something common to trigger custom events, namely the EventChartCustom function. Here we are limited only by the current chart and control indicator. However, we can trigger events for any chart, indicator, and even for an Expert Advisor. To do this, you need to correctly fill in the parameters of the EventChartCustom function. If we do this, then everything else will be entrusted to the MetaTrader 5 platform, and we will only have to process the custom event at the moment either in the indicator or in the Expert Advisor. This is a little-explored aspect, and from what I've noticed, people sometimes believe that the MetaTrader 5 platform is not capable of performing certain actions. 

In the next video I will demonstrate the system at its current stage of development. I hope you enjoy the series of articles and I hope that they will help you better study the MetaTrader 5 platform, as well as the capabilities that the MQL5 language offers.

Author: Daniel Jose

Reason: