Discussion of article "Creating an EA that works automatically (Part 15): Automation (VII)"

New article Creating an EA that works automatically (Part 15): Automation (VII) has been published:

To complete this series of articles on automation, we will continue discussing the topic of the previous article. We will see how everything will fit together, making the EA run like clockwork.

I showed the main failures, problems and difficulties involved in what governs the work of a programmer while creating an EA that works automatically. But I also showed you that this can bring a lot of knowledge and change the way you actually observe the market.

I tried to present things in such a way that you can actually create a system that is safe, reliable and robust. At the same time, it should be modular, compact and very light. And you should be able to use it in conjunction with many other things. It's no use having a system that doesn't allow you to operate a variety of things at the same time. Because you won't always be able to actually make a good profit if trading only one asset.

Perhaps most of the readers will be interested in this last article in the sequence, where I explain the idea using 3 practical examples. However, please note that knowledge of the entire sequence of articles is necessary in order to take advantage of this article. But in a very simple way, I believe I have managed to convey the idea that it is not necessary to be a genius in programming or to have several courses and graduations. You just need to really understand how the MetaTrader 5 platform and the MQL5 language work.

I also presented how you can create specific circumstances for an efficient working system, even when MQL5 or MetaTrader 5 do not provide the indicator that you want to use. This was done in example 3, where I showed how to create the HILO indicator internally. But regardless of this, the system should always be correctly implemented and tested. Because there is no point in creating a wonderful system, which in the end will not give you any profit.

Author: Daniel Jose

MetaQuotes:

New article Creating an EA that works automatically (Part 15): Automation (VII) has been published:

Author: Daniel Jose

Good day Mr. Daniel please can you share the
 EA_v1.mq5, EA_v2.mq5 and EA_v3.mq5 file to me. Or I wonder where I can see the attached file.
Reason: