Videos on Virtual Hosting Released - page 11

rhh1303 #:

i subscribed today to the Metatrder VPS but was definitely unprepared for the rabbit hole worth of reading, videos trials and errors just to get it working. Its seems it connected to my demo acct which was the one open when i made the purchase but obviuosly i want it for live trading and more specifically for an auto trading EA. 

Right now it seems like this was the wrong thing to purchase and dont really have hours of new learning just to find out. Has anyone found an easy integration seetup for this. Like to find out before i cancel the pourchase. Thanks

You can move your MQL5 VPS subscription to the other trading account here ("Change account"): https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

I just bought the VPS today 
I only want to use it for the Price alarm but it doesn't seem to send me any push notifications to my phone 
What am I doing wrong here?
Does the alarm need to be connected to an EA? 

Starka #:
I only want to use it for the Price alarm but it doesn't seem to send me any push notifications to my phone 
MQL5 VPS does not work as a traditional VPS.
This MQL5 VPS is "Metatrader in cloud" and it is mostly used for autotrading by robots and for signal subscription.
read this thread for more details: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/454477
VPS not working, failed to connect..
VPS not working, failed to connect..
  • www.mql5.com
So I took everyone's advice and got a VPS. Got a VPS from Metatrader. Now when migrating, it jsut sais failed to connect to server...

Starka #:

You can't migrate only an indicator to your MQL5 VPS, you need to migrate an EA also in order your indicator's push notifications to work, so attach any EA from the availables in your MT4/5 terminal, put lot size 0.0 in order not to trade and migrate it along with your indicator.

Reason: