Cost of writing the TOR

The question is simple. The customer is unable to write the ToR, he sent a video, also muddy. How much would it cost to write the ToR for him?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The question is simple. The customer is unable to write the ToR, he sent a video, also muddy. How much would it cost to write the terms of reference for him?
How much do you value your time, knowledge and skills?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The question is simple. The customer is not able to write the TOR, he sent a video, also cloudy. How much would it cost to write the ToR for him?

Hi!

It all depends on the client's requirement and desire. If it's an automaton advisor, it takes a lot of effort.

After all, all clients want something close to a"grail", and for that you have to sit and think for at least a week.

If it's just a robot-assistant, it's easier if there's no complicated interface on the chart.

If you demand a lot, the client will suck your soul for life - if something goes wrong.

So you have to find the golden mean.

Artyom Trishkin:
How much do you value your time, knowledge and skill.

Yeah, I've already thought about it, because it's going to take ages.

I know what will happen next, a lot of wasted time trying to find out what he wants, nerves and feeling like I'm killing my life for it.

And it is frustrating that there are more and more such victims of the USE. Soon we'll be living in a country of fucking idiots. Okay, I thought there was some kind of guide price, I thought maybe someone from freelancing.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

It all depends on the client's requirement and desire. If it's an automaton advisor, it takes a lot of effort.

After all, all clients want something close to a "grail", and for that you have to sit and think for at least a week.

If it is just a robot-assistant, the work is simplified if there is no complicated interface on the chart.

I haven't figured it out myself yet, I'll talk and probably give it up.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, I've already thought about it, because it's going to take ages.

I know what will happen next, a lot of wasted time trying to find out what he wants, nerves and feeling like I'm killing my life for it.

And it is frustrating that there are more and more such victims of the USE. Soon we'll be living in a country of fucking idiots. Okay, I thought there are some indicative prices, I think, maybe someone wrote from freelance.

hahahahahaa)) so it is.

After all, there are questions in the USE:

Who was Hitler?

1. Liberator of Europe.

2. Creator of the dictatorship and Nazism in Germany.

3. An eminent figure.

Even if today's schoolboy gets the question right,

he'll still have "Hitler was a great man who liberated Germany from Nazism" in his brain database after school.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The question is simple. The customer is not able to write the TOR, sent a video, also muddy. How much can it cost to write the TOR for him?

not at all. If a person is unable to put his thoughts in writing intelligibly, he is definitely not a trader. In the profession, correspondence is a significant part of the activity.

He does not have to write the TOR, but, in olden terms, a " design brief" must be received

There is usually more trouble than money in such cases. It is better to refuse right away, because you will regret it later anyway

Artyom Trishkin:
How much you value your time, knowledge and skills.

Demand creates supply, not the other way round. You can want a lot, but if you are prepared to offer much less, who will you sell your want to. It is a fine line.

And by the way, a very slippery, but very necessary topic with questions about how to evaluate something when ordering. Here comes a newcomer, not a clue, but with an idea. Decides to order a code.

What price to charge him, how he knows what and how it's priced. Give him a free hand, some people will ask 100 quid for 2 lines. On the other hand, if you let the customer do it, he'll pay 1000 lines for 10 quid.

What's a beginner to start with when it comes to these questions.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Not at all. If a person cannot clearly express his thoughts in writing, then he is definitely not a trader. In the profession, correspondence is a significant part of activity.

He does not have to write the ToR, but, in olden terms, a "design brief" must be received

You see, there's already an advisor out there asking for "a little tweaking", so I have a feeling it's going to be a Big GAMORE.

Flash555:

Demand creates supply, not the other way round. You can want a lot, but if you are prepared to offer much less, who will you sell your want to. It is a fine line.

And by the way, a very slippery, but very necessary topic with questions about how to evaluate something when ordering. Here comes a newcomer, not a clue, but with an idea. Decides to order a code.

What price to charge him, how he knows what and how it's priced. Give him a free hand, some people will ask 100 quid for 2 lines. On the other hand, if you let the customer do it, he'll pay 1000 lines for 10 quid.

What's a beginner to start with when it comes to these questions.

I'm not starving, and there are many clear-cut tasks. I am tired of hemorrhoids. I'd rather work hard and finish a long-form article ))

Generally, when a person asks how much it would cost to finish an advisor, it is alarming.

Like I come to the repair shop on foot and ask, how much does it cost to fix a car )))))

Reason: