Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 3

Swetten писал(а) >>

That's what confuses me: pipsing in 20 lots. I wonder how much will be eaten up by slippages? And it would also be nice to know about MM and RM. What if I have made a mistake? The loss will also grow rapidly?

Well, who is stopping you from using it for real/ micro/cent/demo (cross out the odd one) and look at the profits/deposits.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

It's not really EURGBP, look closely at the volumes.

Another one with no elementary education :)

Where are you going, what forex are you talking about, go to 1st grade school, it's a + - * /

PapaYozh >>:

Дык кто ж Вам мешает выкатить это дело на реал/микро/цент/демо (не нужное зачеркнуть) и посмотреть на прибыли/просадки ?

A real pipsatore for 20 lots?! :)

mydone писал(а) >>

Ask the master to implement - PLEASE ( I won't be able to)

The author probably won't make an indicator to prove a miracle. Basically, the idea has been voiced, the code is open, those who wish may indicate!

Swetten писал(а) >>

A real pipsatore for 20 lots?! :)

Geez! Set up a cent account ($10 won't blow your budget too much?), set lots=0.05 and profit=10 in the settings, and enjoy.

Why pay money for a knowingly a) Known b) Wrong result?

PapaYozh >>:

господибожемой! Заведите центовый счет (10$ не сильно просадят Вашь бюджет?), установите в настройках lots=0.05 и profit=10, и наслаждайтесь.

No way. What about calculating the second pair's lot if max=0.05?

Swetten писал(а) >>
Why pay money for a knowingly a) Known b) Wrong result?

I didn't think your questions were rhetorical.

The rhetorical questions are just yours.

kharko >>:
Ребята, экономьте свое время. Сделайте индикатор виртуальной торговли по этой стратегии. Определитесь: с размером допустимого депо, с минимальным объемом позиций, с величинами максимального риска и оптимальной прибыли. И не надо гадать.

This is a programmer forum, at least I think so, so the suggestion was made to the programmers interested in this TS and the author of the Expert Advisor.

The indicator will show if the Expert Advisor is profitable or unprofitable. The indicator itself may not be laid out. It will be enough to share the results.

My opinion, the TS is unprofitable, because there is no risk limit. What can prevent the Expert Advisor from opening positions at extremums?

Reason: