Fibonacci levels: myth or reality? - page 13

A correction (pullback), i.e. the trend will continue.

If there is a new trend (change of old trend), then it is no longer a pullback, and I would say after 100% that the trend has changed

Often the price corrects at 100%, and then returns to 0, especially at 15M

On the H4 pound chart

The Stakes of Lieutenant Tm All rights reserved in action

Euro H1 morning forecast and its execution, their 100% response to our 100g)

poruchik писал(а) >>

A correction (pullback), i.e. the trend will continue.

If there is a new trend (change of old trend), then it is no longer a pullback, and I would say after 100% that the trend has changed

Often the price corrects at 100%, and then returns to 0, especially at 15M

On the H4 pound chart

And on what intervals the price more often does not correct by 100% and does not come back to 0?

If you have any observations please share.

No particular observation, just pointing out the fact

The point was just to roll back 100%

I cried a tear - what a familiar Metastock.

))) It's very inspiring.

Do it here, check it out

poruchik >> :
Do it here, let's check it.

What? ))) There's nothing to check there - it's all like all TA, it only works in context.

What do you think, that TA has just now stopped working because the market has changed? Right. Exactly the same way it did not work then. The described techniques worked only in the context, which appeared in the trader-professional's head.

So, if you want to check it, first think where you are going to apply it.

There is no way to mechanise verification.

How do you mechanise, say, these constructions?

Phoebe 2.618 (on line 161.8) works on both sloping lines and horizontal lines.

Other fibs also work.

And for the line 161.8, you can see that it has acted as a limiting factor, but the initial movement has pierced it.

And then price started descending along this sloping fib.

And not all the constructions are given here. Spears can be broken until they are blue in the face. Often, a primitive approach is used to prove that phibas do not work. And the approach shows that a person who wants to prove that fibs do not "work", does not understand the essence of the phenomenon.

He selects extremums using an incomprehensible algorithm. Phibas do not start working from scratch either. There are some levels. These levels will trigger the fibs. But not from all of them. You just point your finger in the sky and this point in the sky should trigger the fib?

==========

==========

Another question is how to use phibs?

All people believe. Some people believe that there is a god, others believe that there is no god. Both are unprovable.
Reason: