EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 11

SHOOTER777 >> :

Three days behind us, what have we got...

Surprises J. In brackets for trailing version

Complete euro failure -452 (-452) in all versions

Euro failure from +380 to +123 (+156)

But the pound yen shined +771 (+828)

The rest :

Frank +199 (+165) Pound +371 (+410) Yen 25(25) kiwi 91(189)

Canadian -135 (-135) EURGBP +146 (+149)

Total for three days +1338 (+1335) equally good

I think the remaining two days are unlikely to lose more than half

Somehow the numbers don't add up :) There should be 206 more points with the trail than stated. Which in principle coincides with my calculations. On the test, I'm losing. I have +20 +30% in week with decrease of drawdown.

Do you think it makes sense to disable the trail for optimisation, or leave it as it is ?

Casper писал(а) >>

The numbers don't add up :) There should be 206 more points with the trail than stated. Which basically agrees with my estimates. I'm losing on the test. On battle week +20 +30%% in the plus with a decrease in drawdown.

Do you think it makes sense to do a trailing disable to optimise, or leave it as it is ?

mistakenly

The full euryenne failure is not -452 but -253 (-452) in all executions.

You can not make the trailer disable, but optimize without it.

Today is BLACK THURSDAY. Balances with profits redistributed but down by about $350-400 overall

with trailing
USDCHF uf $172 $168
GBPUSD gu $91 $133
EURUSD eu $269 $300
USDJPY uy -$52 -$83
AUDUSD au $71 $175
USDCAD uc -$127 -$127
EURGBP eg $411 $417
EURJPY ey -$402 -$420
GBPJPY gy $518 $438
$951 $1 001

Well, you can't make money every day, you have to lose sometimes too.

I think we won't be able to lose everything in one day, so it will be the fourth week of profitable trading.

I will think about improving the Expert Advisor to the version for real trade.

P.S. I don't like this build of MT from Alpari, to the already mentioned problems added hangs three times, though not by itself, but my various manipulations led to hangs, but I have never had this before.

Not bad going so far ...

SHOOTER777 >> :

I don't like this build of MT from Alpari,

217 is working steadily for me.

Hi all!

At the moment the EA only opens and runs one order! And if when a stop loss is moved to profit (i.e., we are sure the trade will not make a loss) we can open the next order! I think the number of deals would increase! With all that ensues!

And one more question - I am not a programmer - if you do not mind laying out the variant with a boom instead of a trawl!

Colleagues. The Trailing Boom Version is ERROR. The parameters are transmitted incorrectly. As a result trailing arm does not work.

Correction

{if(DayOfWeek( ) == 5 && Hour( ) >=22)  { OrderClose( prevticket,OrderLots( ) ,Bid,3,Red);}

if(Bid > (OrderStopLoss() + ( sl * 2  + spread) * Point) || true) 
                 { if( BTS()< 0) { OrderClose( prevticket,OrderLots( ) ,Bid,3,Red);} 
                   else  TrailingUdavka(OrderTicket(), sl, sl+ spread, sl/2, sl+ sl/2, sl/3);}}
                   //{ OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid - sl * Point,0, 0, Blue);}}} 
           else {if(DayOfWeek( ) == 5 && Hour( ) >=22) { OrderClose( prevticket,OrderLots( ) ,Ask,3,Blue);} 
                  if(Ask < (OrderStopLoss() - ( sl * 2 + spread) * Point) || true) 
                     {if( BTS() > 0) 
                           { OrderClose( prevticket,OrderLots( ) ,Ask,3,Blue);} 
                     else 
                     TrailingUdavka(OrderTicket(), sl, sl+ spread, sl/2, sl+ sl/2, sl/3);}}
                     //{ OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Ask + sl * Point, 0, 0, Blue);}}}

Well post the Correct version with the Whiskers!!!! Please)))

The trailing version is bad in that after closing a position (e.g. BUY) a similar position is opened immediately, which is almost always out of the question...

I think we should put a control on opening, e.g. 1 position per hour, then this can be avoided.

Any thoughts on this? Pros, Cons?

mpeugep писал(а) >>

I think you should put an opening control, e.g. 1 pose per hour, then this can be avoided.

Any thoughts on this? Pros, cons?

I'm thinking about it. Will do.

SHOOTER777 >> :

I'm thinking about it. >> I will.

Maybe not at an hour but after n bars ?

Reason: