HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA - page 2

q-unit писал (а):

This is a strange question...

So, all of you (I mean programmers) want to say that a person who has a profitable strategy that successfully works for a long time in the real world, should convince and persuade the programmer to write an Expert Advisor for this system...?

However...

It seems to me that programmers think too highly of themselves: the important thing is not the programming of an idea, but the idea itself. And if the idea is really worthwhile, then it would not be difficult for a person to just silently pay the programmer (as much as he/she says) for the execution of the Expert Advisor. Plus, the idea will be presented in such a way that the programmer will not understand anything. But this is in the best case, so to speak, in the laziest version of the owner of the idea.

No you didn't quite get me right!

I'm writing that I'm willing to take on a well formalized TC for FREE!

- but I do not want to serve a huckster in the literal sense!

- if the author of the idea is not poor and ready to pay it is not about that, here everything is simple TOR - AVANCE - PRODUCT
If the AUTHOR also has a good profitable system, I will be happy if he chooses me as a programmer to implement and pay for it.

I often see on the forum freeloaders and letters come with an offer to work for the idea!

so if you get the idea! then you should hear "nut rustling" in the form of a good TOR and a well-tested tactics of the TC

YuraZ:
q-unit wrote (a):

So, all of you (I mean programmers) want to say that a person who has a profitable strategy that successfully works for a long time in the real world, should convince and persuade the programmer to write an Expert Advisor for this system...?

However...

It seems to me that programmers think too highly of themselves: What matters is not the programming of an idea, but the idea itself. And if the idea is really worthwhile, then it would not be difficult for a person to just silently pay the programmer (as much as he/she says) for the execution of the Expert Advisor. Plus, the idea will be presented in such a way that the programmer will not understand anything. But this is in the best case, so to speak, in the laziest version of the owner of the idea.

I am writing that I am willing to take on a well formalised TC for FREE!
You first try to formalize your own thoughts well. Because the topic of the topic is spelled out: "How to get a programmer interested in an idea". And now it turns out that in fact, the programmer (or looter) wants to be trusted with a well-formalized idea.

The programmer, who cannot clearly formalize his own motives in writing, is unlikely to be trusted with even a fix idea.

In the beginning it was me, then I signed up in DT, then I came up with TS, then visually looked at the history

After a month I had already learned how to program =))) and realized that the idea is unprofitable.

Why didn't I order an EA? I thought my TS was mega profitable!

YuraZ:
wenay:

if point 1 is very profitable, no one will order an advisor =)))

well if the TRADER lives by the monitor - they bring him kifir - coffee to the car - food - bring the girls
and he never sleeps!

then yes, he doesn't need an advisor.

but sometimes a man needs to sleep - go to the movies - go to the park - go to the Caribbean - go sailing on a yacht
and in the meantime, a signal can happen according to the system.

I'll have a kefir, please :)

wenay:

In the beginning it was me, then I signed up in DT, then I came up with TS, then visually looked at the history

After a month I had learned how to program =))) and realized that the idea was losing!

Why didn't I order an EA? I thought my TS was mega profitable!

So the problem is that the TS isn't profitable?
or did the programming cause the TS to lose money...

YuraZ:
wenay:

After a month I had already learned how to program =))) and realized that the idea is unprofitable.

Why didn't I order the Expert Advisor? I thought it was mega profitable!

or did the programming cause the TS to lose money...

The TS is not profitable?

Reshetov:
YuraZ:
q-unit wrote (a):

However...

It seems to me that programmers think too highly of themselves: the important thing is not the programming of an idea, but the idea itself. And if the idea is really worthwhile, then it would not be difficult for a person to just silently pay the programmer (as much as he/she says) for the execution of the Expert Advisor. Plus, the idea will be presented in such a way that the programmer will not understand anything. But this is in the best case, so to speak, in the laziest version of the owner of the idea.

I am writing that I am willing to take on a well formalised TS for FREE!
You first try to formalize your own thoughts well. Because the topic of the topic is spelled out: "How to get a programmer interested in an idea". And now it turns out that in fact, the programmer (or looter) wants to be trusted with a well-formalized idea.

The programmer, who cannot clearly formalize his own motives in writing, is unlikely to be trusted with even a fix idea.

And what do you Reshetov, actually do not like in my statement

quite clearly - the idea is simple

well, be specific to begin with!

HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA

and two main options in the discussion...

1 - with clear terms of reference and a proven system, I can do it for free.
2 - In the absence of a clear ToR I would not do it for free

Alas, if you do not understand the simple wording, yes - I really would not trust you to program TS...
Do your EAs work successfully? - so where is your advisor at the 2007 championship ?
or are you not able to program 3 orders and 5 lots

wenay:
YuraZ:
wenay:

Why didn't I order the Expert Advisor? I thought it was mega profitable!

or the programming made the TS a loss...

the TS is not profitable
here i see the following
look for example the period of 2007 there any theses based on the uptrend EUR gives a profit
Before the Championship, I was looking at the charts of MN1 W1 D1
and decided to skew the Expert Advisor to buy, although it was selling more than a hundred points
that's all

if you let an Expert Advisor in 2005, for example, it will lose
there will be profit and loss periods for EVERY TS

Not for me personally.

Integer:

Not for me personally.

Even for 10 000 $? And there you just need to copy the code of an indicator into the Expert Advisor and add the function to open???? And the money up front, and it takes 1 month to create an Expert Advisor....
Reason: