NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 89

to Ericks

1.It's difficult with a link. Let's set up, distribute, and secure the money, then we'll have links in the field of trading. (We are living at the bottom of the 21st century)).
2. about possible fears - electrostimulation technology indirectly relieves symptoms of neurosis (generally speaking).

Korey, with all due respect to you, don't confuse dick with carrot - electro-puncture and electro-shock.

Integer писал (а) >>
The modus operandi is to block the neural connections leading to the wrong result. Burnout, so to speak. Side effects-- you'll be a baby goat. Better to go straight to electroshock.

+1 to Integer
That's microamps on the left wrist. You can do it on the lateral surface of the hand.
You can stimulate the left leg specifically)))

As I understand it, the original talk was about electric shocks as negative reinforcement for wrong actions. That is, whip training.

Integer писал (а) >>
Korey, with all due respect to you, do not confuse a dick with a carrot - electropuncture and electroshock.

Compare: a) with electrostimulation, one Krona battery lasts six months. b) with electroshock, hands and feet are strapped down + two straps around your waist + three nurses on guard duty.

P.S.

By the way, electric shock itself does not scorch any neurons, but in combining effect with heavy metal preparations the most excited parts of brain are poisoned.

Korey, have you ever been electrocuted?

Integer, have you tried a battery on your tongue? (How many neurons are left after that?)

Korey писал (а) >>
Integer, have you tried a battery on your tongue? (How many neurons are left after that?)

>> I have a voltmeter.

The initial discussion was that, according to some TV film, the imperialists were using electrical stimulation to work with personnel (contingent work is forbidden by law)))

I don't know how anyone understood it, but I understood that they get chopped up if they miss. No one plans a long life for a soldier, the main thing is to get the job done.
Reason: