NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 75

Calculating Consciousness "at the tip of a pen" is not the same as studying Consciousness "at the Tip of the Nose" (the Vedic way of meditation).
For example, this is a practice accessible to anyone with an average education:

visualise matter (any substance) - go deeper into the smallest, go to the molecules, go deeper to the atom, try to discern leptons)))
then microleptons)), then quanta, then quarks))... At some level it'll kick in...

The result will not be bad - everything you achieve is yours)))) And no formulas!
...I once had an opportunity to study intuition. Astronomers had the highest index. Professionally - they see in their telescopes obscure and incomprehensible but fascinating + professional 100+200 aquavits at night)))

Allow me to recommend to the esteemed public another view of the universe and without any imho confusions. It is probably best to start with the book "The Inhomogeneous Universe", which is small in volume and gives a general idea. If anyone has read it, it would be interesting to hear what you think.

Xadviser:

PapaYozh wrote (a):

2. The specifics of FOREX is that it WORKS AGAINST the majority.

2. I disagree. FOREX does not act against anybody. It is the way a river flows, by itself; you can either draw water or watch it flow; you can swim against the current or go with it. Although, if you look at monetary relations, you would be in favor of majority, but not by the number of participants, but by the amount of money.

I used to think: "How come, when I face an obvious situation and the price moves in the opposite direction? I even practiced such an entrance: when I see the direction I wanted to open in, I put a pending limit and trailing it (from 30 to 60 minutes, if it has not opened during this time, I cancel it). Often the price returns, sets a limit order and closes the position with profit.

Then I started to think that someone with a lot of money moves prices somewhere (many people think so). Thus, the following questions arise: "How much money can move the rate?" and "Where will it go? It turns out that if at the current rate there is a BUY order for some pair, and there is a SELL order (volumes coincide), then the transaction is fixed, and nothing moves anywhere, and all financial organizations that have got into the transaction chain have their share from the market. And what if the volume of BUY orders is higher than SELL? Should the exchange rate rise? And if there are less BUY orders than SELL, should it decrease? Then you can BUY for several billions, and then SELL of the same volume.) And the question arises, where will the profit be obtained, at whose expense it will be formed?

Yes, I agree that FOREX is predictable. But in short time intervals the exchange rate changes in the opposite direction to the opened positions. I.e. if BUY prevails, the exchange rate should go down! Isn't it logical? :)

Good luck in trading!

:)

The market is not a fool and it is not a ruthless one.
For market longevity, as well as for the development of natural intelligence of stock trading, it is useful to keep a diary
self-observations of psychophysiological status, in which honestly, i.e. for yourself, write down your motives for entering and respectively exiting the market )))
If there are no thoughts - write in the diary heart rate (pulse), respiration rate...

Korey:
The market is not stupid or unbridled.
For market longevity, as well as for the development of natural intelligence of stock trading, it is useful to keep a diary
self-observations of psychophysiological status, in which honestly, i.e. for yourself to record the motives to enter and exit the market respectively))).
If there are no thoughts - write in the diary heart rate (pulse), respiration rate...

1. FOREX is not a market. If you are comparing it to a stock exchange, you are mistaken. No one is behind the assets traded on the exchange, in the sense that no one owes you anything. The fact that Sber shares went up does not hurt Sber. Behind currencies are economies, with their exports, imports and conversion obligations.

2. Perhaps the thinking is not with you.

to PapaYozh

Perhaps my thoughts are not available to you.

Korey:

to PapaYozh

Perhaps my thoughts are not available to you.

Maybe, or even more likely, they are.

Maybe you have access to mine?

Definition: Forex is a system for the material welfare of mankind.
Since in the best heads of humanity there is an inherent claim that "somebody eats too much",
therefore, for this very reason, the welfare system is constantly distorted and even jammed.

P.S.. i.e. FOREX is a marketplace of interest

Korey:

If there are no thoughts - write your heart rate (pulse), respiration rate in the diary...

Didn't you try to automate it ? :-)

Two buttons + lie detector. Press where the truth is.

Intelligence training, maybe someone will reach enlightenment :-) . How many levels are there until the market begins to bend :-) .

On the atmanic, on which there is total emptiness and confusion. The Creator doesn't care about the vanity of vanities below, in the created. Everything is calm and under his control, and what we see is only the manifested and unreal. In short, the Matrix is in full operation.

Reason: