NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 10

Dolphins, some kinds of monkeys and maybe some other higher animals have sex for fun - this has not been investigated on purpose.A woman, if she is not too young, stupid or drunk, always uses sex to achieve her goals, sometimes small (like buying a fur coat) sometimes bigger, and in many families she uses it as a means to influence her spouse. Although Freud is right about a lot of things initially.

And not stupid men in such sex are limited to satisfying their own needs only).

And then the girlfriends get together and it's "What kind of men are these days"))

Such "shallow guys" often look like moose.

and the clever ones on donkeys.

The age-old philosophical law applies here. Quantity turns to quality. If there is only one female in a herd of males, it's not even clear who has the horns.

to eugenk

"P. S. SK, huge respect for the link !"

I must have missed something. Revisited the entire branch, not found. What was the link to where? May it be repeated.

to Mathemat

"The first is the survival of man as an individual, a single individual. Then as a unit of the family (2), as a member of society (3), as an element of Humanity (4), as an element of all life on Earth (5), as part of the material universe (6), as a spiritual being (7) and finally in God (8)."

The first 6, I have combined in one phrase. WE must Survive. But 7, 8 I don't believe in, sorry.

to Yurixx

In the end everyone will answer for everything they've done. Inevitably and completely (Prival, you can be sure).

I don't doubt it. I just don't care (I don't care about it). If he is and has the right to judge, let him judge. Although they say it's his phrase "Judge not, lest ye be judged". A man should live his life in such a way "that itwould not be painfully painful for aimlessly lived years". My only fear is that I will not be able to protect my dear and beloved people. I will not be able to be in the right place at the right time and all my experience, knowledge and skills will not be enough to protect them. I really want people to live forever and for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren to live on this earth...

And if these concepts of God, Devil, Heaven, Hell (pie and carrot), will stop someone and make OUR world a better place, let them be. I will answer to myself first and foremost.

Man very often acts from notions of "give", "want" etc. And often the whole "thousand years of spiritual experience", the "experience of special services", the whole experience of mankind turns out to be paltry when a man takes the first step into the unknown, when he flies into space, when he makes discoveries, etc. This is what the song "To the brave we sing a song ..." is all about. "And experience is the son of hard mistakes". That is why I think the fool who entered the field of unexplored is much better. Than a fool (monk) who perfects "his spirit" three times a day banging his forehead against the floor. Since the first gives experience and knowledge to others, while the second locked himself inside 4 walls, shut off from the world and gives nothing to the world and humanity. Well at least some of them sometimes come down from their mountains, go out of their cells and share their knowledge with others. But both the former and the latter have to think about what they are doing in this you are right.

You said "But it doesn't change the point - the "reward" is waiting for the "winner". And the 'winner' will wait. :-))". I choose ETERNAL LIFE OF HUMANITY as my reward all other things are unimportant. That's why I think this is not quite accurate and therefore wrong.

«человек находится на земле чтобы познавать, а познавая - развиваться (как и писал SK). Познавать мир, себя и то, что стоит за всем этим.»

More accurate and IHMO correct. Man is on earth to live, learning - to develop - to survive. Your phrase reflects only a path and no purpose. A path without a goal is a road to nowhere. A goal without a path is utopia. Environmentalists are already shouting at the top of their lungs about where we are going if our goal is cognition and development.

People choose different paths, some want to follow Buddha, Christ, Mohammed, Marxism-Leninism, Capitalism, Brahma, etc.

If I had to choose an idol and try to follow it, I would choose "Wolfhound" by Maria Semenova. Warrior Protector. And if there is that judgment of "God", I would like to stand beside him (Wolfhound) in that judgment and not with all of the above, as history tells us about the rivers of blood spilled by the followers of those beliefs.

to meta-trader2007

"There are many techniques for learning self-hypnosis. But it does not always require a hypnotist, there are methods of mastering self-hypnosis by oneself. I trained myself using one of these methods. And to come out of the hypnotic state is simple: you need to do yourself a suggestion like: in 1 minute I'll wake up. Or: After I count to five I will wake up. And then you just have to count to five and that's it - the person wakes up immediately.

That's exactly what I was talking about. It's a mistake to think of this state as "dreaming". You have to be able to go back to your original state !!! If you ever forget or make a mistake, there is no going back. That's what Yurixx wrote about too, death is assured. The deeper you go into this state, the more severe the changes in the cerebral cortex and they may not be reversible, as evidenced by brain encephalograms.

to eugenk

I appeal to you if thoughtless experiments on yourself - meditation (self-hypnosis) can lead to irreversible changes in man, then the use of various chemicals leads to this change even faster and more reliably (due to addiction). A person becomes inadequate. And whether he is a Man is already a very big question. If you want to follow this path, go ahead, but do not drag others with you! Think about what you are doing.

Yurixx, thanks for reminding me about "Roadside Picnic". I'll have to reread it. I read it a long time ago and its meaning seemed to me to be a simple "test of man's lousiness". Efremov's "Blade of Razor" is cooler, makes you think harder.

Integer:

and the clever ones on donkeys.

The age-old philosophical law applies here. Quantity turns to quality. If there is only one female in a herd of males, it's not even clear who has the horns.

It's like trading - it's either elk or profit.

Now there is a fitting name for the profits. Losses are moose, profits are donkeys.

Prival, the link is here http://lc.kubagro.ru/. SK did not give it explicitly. He just said in one of the posts that there is an interesting link on his site in the "Miscellaneous" section. I went to his profile and from there got to the site, and found the link. I strongly recommend it to everybody. It's a very interesting guy, it's been a long time since I've seen a site that is even remotely as interesting as his forex business and the subject I'm discussing here.

On the subject of substances. It's not that simple. For some reason everyone thinks they know everything about drugs. And they think they know everything even if they're too lazy to look it up on the Internet. What can you do, art is a great force, but propaganda is an even greater force, even if it is completely illiterate. The truth is that only opiates are really dangerous, and maybe (just maybe !) some new hybrid varieties of cannabis. Mushrooms are 100% safe. What's more, the first time you take them, you get a tolerance that lasts from two weeks to a month. So if you were to experiment with them again the next day, it would have the same effect as deep-fried chanterelles. So there's even a biological level of protection. So you can forget about the addiction and not even think about it. Moreover, there's no high from them either. It's more the opposite. Their main effect is to completely block the lie centre. You immediately lose the ability to lie to yourself and see yourself as you are. I assure you, not the most pleasant spectacle, although certainly useful. So you can forget about the high and psychological dependence. Of course, I do not urge anyone to do anything. This is my experience and only my experience. Moreover, it's my past experience. I haven't done it for three years now. I just don't have the urge.

Prival писал (а): The first six, I've combined in one phrase. We must Survive. But I don't believe in 7, 8, sorry.

Prival, I didn't specify what 8 is in any way. It's not necessarily a Christian God at all. Scientology is technically open-minded about any religion. It is itself a religion, but a very specific one. One gradually rises through the procedures of Scientology, starting with the simplest exercises, to a vision and awareness of higher dynamics. If you don't see 8 - no one is forcing you to do it until you yourself come to the awareness of these subtle matters. This is not Christianity with its momentary but unconscious leap into 8, under which there is no normal material support. And all that counts as mysticism is learned gradually and systematically. No obscure terms like trinity and sacraments. Everything is exact, like in engineering science. There are even axioms.

P.S. I do not doubt in the slightest that Spirit exists (both big - God and small - I am), and that it is primary in relation to the material world, and I am not going to prove it. But that doesn't stop me from living normally in this world without prayers and forehead wrinkling.

FION, I did not know about dolphins and monkeys. However, even if it is true, we are talking about very highly organised creatures. Perhaps even intelligent. I ask why cats and dogs do not have it in their minds but only appear in very highly organized species? So the question, alas, does not go away. It just expands its base a little. By the way, wolves with an advanced social structure do not have human-type sex either. That disproves many statements of Protopopov.

P.S. Here we go. We began about God and ended (may the girls forgive me for saying "ended" :))))))))) with @#$%^#le :))))))))))))))
Reason: