F - page 6

artmedia70:
Are you sure? I know him personally by a few thousand dollars... I have a right to speak out. No?

Did you buy it? :O

And I was personally involved in the experiments to develop the "ACS for Market" concept. According to numerous confirmations since then, nothing has changed.

joo:
Did you buy it? :O

No. But I know more about him than you can possibly guess.

And I know exactly where to deploy it, and at what signal. It's a pity Oleg doesn't want to hear about it. For the umpteenth time...

joo:

And I was personally involved in the experiments to develop the "ACS for the market" concept. According to numerous confirmations, nothing has changed since then.

I have put my efforts as a programmer into its development. I see it from the inside. True, Oleg has redesigned it since last time, but the concept remains, as I see it, the same. But I have improved and optimized it, stripped it to the bone and removed all unnecessary things and now I have signals for entry, correction, stop and exit/reversal. And a completely different system. Without the critical "overlaps".

artmedia70:
I have put my efforts as a programmer into his developments. I see it from the inside. True, Oleg has redesigned it since last time, but the concept remains, as I see it, the same. But I have improved and optimized it, stripped it to the bone and removed all unnecessary things and now I have signals for entry, correction, stop and exit/reversal. And a completely different system. Without the critical "overlaps".

Well, you may have a different system. That's not the one we're talking about.

There's not a hint of ACS in what I saw. None at all.

By the way, I tried using TraceMode to manage a trading account. It didn't work. I don't have enough knowledge in this field (out of practice for a long time), although I have the appropriate education - "automation of technological processes and industries". But there is no smell of ACS here.

And my remark about "Granny" remains valid - don't apply epithets "if only..." if you want to look serious in the topic under discussion.

artmedia70:

And I know exactly where to deploy it, and at what signal. Too bad Oleg doesn't want to hear about it. For the umpteenth time...

There you go... I, too, have repeatedly tried to contribute to improving the system. But the author doesn't like to listen to advice.

joo:
There you go... I too have repeatedly tried to contribute to improving the system. But the author does not like to listen to advice.

My contribution cost me a lot of money. It's a shame that Oleg doesn't take that into account, too... Oh, well...

I'm going to bed - it's noon and I haven't even gone to bed yet...

artmedia70:

My contribution cost me a lot of money. It's a shame that Oleg doesn't take that into account, too... Oh, well...

I'm going to bed-- it's noon and I haven't even gone to bed yet...

I'm sorry.

joo:

Andrei, you are the only one in this thread who talks about the ACS. But do you know much about ACS in general? Your design fervour did not last long at that time. You burned out quickly, retreating at the sight of the difficulties of the path. Don't step on the same rake https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133625/page45#576315.

But apparently, you've continued some of your research. And you failed... But it's okay if it didn't work out right away. I also did not succeed in many things at once. But instead of continuing researches you, you retreated in front of the wall that is impenetrable for you. But already with confidence about impossibility of the task solution - if you can't do it, no one can do it either. But in fact, it's a certainty of your own impotence. And you've convinced yourself of that.

Hence the bile you're spewing...

Change your attitude and the results will show.

Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система. - MQL4 форум

artmedia70:

Artyom, tractor competitions always arouse a lot of emotions.

But a tractor driver has no right to give in to emotions.

In this race, tractorF will be the winner.

avtomat:

Artyom, tractor competitions always arouse a lot of emotions.

But a tractor driver has no right to give in to emotions.

In this race tractorF will be the winner.

He will beat everyone, both you and the opponents. Only the tractor is the market ;)
Reason: