Anti-martingale - page 4

Zeleniy:

If you have an infinite amount of money

Key phrase, nothing further to talk about...

You're a theorist, you're a dreamer, dream and theorise further...

Speaking of an N amount of money (infinite in your case), if you have it, why all the fuss...

Zeleniy:

Anti or regular martin is very good if approached with reason or a certain amount of capital.

There is no intelligence there, and anyone who expects to make money from it is insane.

Don't turn this inside out, put a full quote, instead of misleading people by cutting out what you want to see.

Comment on the entire post, not a set or phrase from it.

But the phrase is key...

Zeleniy:

Don't turn this inside out, put a full quote, instead of misleading people by cutting out what you want to see.

Comment on the entire post, not a set or phrase from it.

The problem with combining martingale systems is that they do not do it automatically, i.e., they do not want to harm the system unnecessarily, they do not want to harm the system as much as possible.

The problem with using a combination of martingale methods is in people, if you are using a martingale in a flat, you are either stupid or insane, hoping to get out of the channel with a huge lot. Any trading strategy, at least 90% of these strategies are losing no matter how hard you try to adapt them (adapted, traded in the plus, lost, adapted ...), the only strategy that made a profit was from lordlev, who is now getting pooh-poohed for the price of his EA in the market, the rest - lost in the tester for a period of more than a year

I haven't tested his EA, but from the conversations on the forum there's not a word about martin there.

sandex:

I haven't tested his EA, but from the conversations on the forum there's not a word about martin there.

There's no martin there, I'm just saying that you're talking about a guaranteed loss, but I personally haven't come across any trading strategy that has lived more than a year, my martin, naturally fitted to the story also lasted a year, but what's the use?

lazarev-d-m:

... the others are a drain on the tester with a period of more than a year

What does that mean? You couldn't get better results in the tests?

I had martins in my tester for a year and made a profit, several hundred dollars on a 10K startup deposit,

But if I tried to squeeze out a decent profit, I either ran out of money or got dumped.

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderCheck
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderCheck
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderCheck - Документация по MQL5

tol64:
What does this mean? No better results in the tests?
Better in the sense of profit? Yes, the profit was higher, but only for 1 year, then, the same beautiful curve down on the history before and the history after that year, so we can conclude - fitting to the history, classic machines have this flaw, as well as others
Reason: