Examples: MetaEditor:Templates as a Spot to Stand On

New article MetaEditor:Templates as a Spot to Stand On has been published:

It may be news to many our readers that all preparations for writing an EA can be performed once and then used continuously.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Dear Rashid

Please Translate Engish.

if (ReversTrade)  

This area not appear.

//  ïåğåâîğà÷èâàåì âñå óğîâíè ñ ó÷åòîì ñïğåäà

I don't look this line. Where is it?

Hello Rashid,

Is it possible to make this EA to do automatically optimization of parameters during real live trade ?

I will explane.

Supose I found that  EA(in this case OSC test) makes profit if I optimize it every 2 days as flolows:

If today is Monday I backtest it for one week back and take for example the parameters that produce highest balance.

In Wednesday at 00:00 I optimize parameters again for 5 days back and get parameters that produce highest balance.

Ca you make this EA to trade and make optimization automatically during trade?

Regards,

Remifa

remifa:

Hello Rashid,

Is it possible to make this EA to do automatically optimization of parameters during real live trade ?

Hmm... I didn't think about it. In firstly, did you see article Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading?

Hello Rashid,

I am sorry for delay,but was out of town.However I know about this article,but it is not what I need.First  2 terminals should be opened,which is not practical and it only write optimization results to a file,without "changing" parameters automatically.Can you think about this and hopefully make it?

Regards,

Remifa

Beautifully presented order management system!

One question though. Step 4 closes an open order either by time or by condition. In which block of code do I specify which orders to close and what conditions to use to determine those order ticket numbers?

shulic:

Beautifully presented order management system!

One question though. Step 4 closes an open order either by time or by condition. In which block of code do I specify which orders to close and what conditions to use to determine those order ticket numbers?

Thank you very much for your compliment!

These orders to be closed must be specified in function PrepareTicketsToClose(). After this function has completed its operations, the array ticketsToDelete[] should contain tickets of the orders to be closed.

You will have to make a little effort of imagination and understand that for non russian readers, the russian comments in the code look a bit like this:

你不明白这一点,你呢?

or like this:

!دهج لذب ، ايه

or even like this:

あなたの代わりに、この翻訳をお客様の代理を改善する必要があります。

It would so great if the files in the Russian articles would contain the russian comments and the files in the english articles the english comments (which can be seen in the examples), sometimes.

Thanks still for this great article, but not for the hour I will spend in looking for the the english comments and putting them back into the code.

Sorry for this comment, neverthless your code is doing very well and I could adapt it very easily.

Thanks a lot !

pindurs:

You will have to make a little effort of imagination and understand that for non russian readers, the russian comments in the code look a bit like this:

你不明白这一点,你呢?

or like this:

!دهج لذب ، ايه

or even like this:

あなたの代わりに、この翻訳をお客様の代理を改善する必要があります。

Try this, it is mostly converted to English . . . just one or two comments left in non-English.

Of course anyone could have done this, simple copy and paste from the article above.

Hey, thank you so much for making this template it will help a lot!
Reason: