Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3495

mytarmailS #:

I don't know what to compare it to.

Well, some figures with other figures there. I don't know who compares what to what exactly, in trading everything is too mysterious :) distributions may be comparing old and new data.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

purely vinyl through a virtualisation, let them try whisky. I put MT5 through it.

but there are almost always Mac analogues of vindian software.

Maxim, can you run Ammyy admin task from mac to connect to a regular PC - there are doubts about the support of used protocols.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Maxim, can you run Ammyy admin task from a mac to connect to a regular PC - there are doubts about the support of the protocols used.

google some proven connectors, why do I need all this rubbish?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

google some proven connectors, I don't need all this rubbish.

It's a good performance software, I have many years of experience using it - I have something to compare it with.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

It's a good performance software, I have years of experience using it - I have something to compare it to.

I don't use

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I don't use

Well, no, you don't.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I don't use it.

And what works in apple and wine and android? I use Enidesk from my phone to my computer and back again)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

What works in apple and vin and android? I use Enidesk from my phone to my computer and back again)

I don't know

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

What works in apple and vin and android? I use Enidesk from my phone to my computer and back again)

Teamviewer used to work fine.

anotherfxtrader #:

Teamviewer worked fine before.

The licence is too expensive, and they don't seem to work with RF anymore. In recent years they have been analysing the user's desktop too much, and if they see professional software without their licence, they block it immediately - like you can't use their software without a licence to make money.

Reason: