Licenses inactive after HDD swap to SSD

Hi, I changed my laptop HDD to an SSD drive, I used the provided software (Acronis True Image for Crucial SSD) to migrate my active Windows 10 to the new SSD drive. Now after reboot with my new SSD inside my installed MQL products not working anymore. Help pls any solution? (thanks)

(I asked mql helpdesk but they told me to post on forum)

boeyahya: Hi, I changed my laptop HDD to an SSD drive, I used the provided software (Acronis True Image for Crucial SSD) to migrate my active Windows 10 to the new SSD drive. Now after reboot with my new SSD inside my installed MQL products not working anymore. Help pls any solution?
You will have to reactivate all your products again (and lose an activation on each one). When you change your hard-drive, even if you use an "imaging" software, the Hardware ID will still be different and MetaTrader will believe it to be a different computer.

boeyahya:
Hi, I changed my laptop HDD to an SSD drive, I used the provided software (Acronis True Image for Crucial SSD) to migrate my active Windows 10 to the new SSD drive. Now after reboot with my new SSD inside my installed MQL products not working anymore. Help pls any solution? (thanks)

(I asked mql helpdesk but they told me to post on forum)
Activation is provided per software + hardware.
So, if you changed HDD to SSD it means that you changed something in hardware so the activation is not valid anymore,
and you need to delete your products from Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.
Yes, one activation will be lost.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You will have to reactivate all your products again (and lose an activation on each one). When you change your hard-drive, even if you use an "imaging" software, the Hardware ID will still be different and MetaTrader will believe it to be a different computer.

i see, so no other solution or option, so will loose one activation, clear, thanks ! :)

Sergey Golubev #:
Activation is provided per software + hardware.
So, if you changed HDD to SSD it means that you changed something in hardware so the activation is not valid anymore,
and you need to delete your products from Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.
Yes, one activation will be lost.

unfortunately, ok, so will loose one activation, i hoped there is some solution for that, thank you :)

Reason: