Discussion of article "Learn Why and How to Design Your Algorithmic Trading System"

New article Learn Why and How to Design Your Algorithmic Trading System has been published:

This article shows the basics of MQL for beginners to design their Algorithmic trading system (Expert Advisor) through designing a simple algorithmic trading system after mentioning some basics of MQL5

As we all know, the most popular thing which prevents us from being disciplined while trading is emotions, and we have to avoid these emotions or avoid the effect of these emotions on our trading decisions in a negative way. And I want you to imagine if you have a system which works for you with your predetermined parameters without human interfering. So, in this case the negative effect of emotions on our trading decisions will be avoided. The good news is that we have a tool which helps us do that. Here I’ll write about MQL (MetaQuotes Language) for the MetaTrader platform. This great programming language or tool will help us to design our trading system with our specific parameters which will guarantee specific actions or specific trading decisions.

If you want to understand more about this concept, let us mention this example. If we have two investors (A&B) and their trading strategy is the same, it’s buying and holding during an uptrend and selling when reversing of the trend, but each one of them behave differently—investor A is disciplined but investor B is not. Look at the below figures:

2- Investor_B

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

MetaQuotes:

New article Learn Why and How to Design Your Algorithmic Trading System has been published:

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Yes it's very good article  
Can u explain three parabolic sar  like a 
First one is a difind higher timeframe current trend  
Second one is defined same trend 
Third onee is counter trend 
Then 
When the prise come in counter trend then 
The stochastic give a signal Buy  and SELL 

Thank you for the  article. I can lear mql5 from this  article 

Thanks, will use this tutorial to establish a solid foundation. Thanks..

ghulam ghaus #:
Yes it's very good article  
Can u explain three parabolic sar  like a 
First one is a difind higher timeframe current trend  
Second one is defined same trend 
Third onee is counter trend 
Then 
When the prise come in counter trend then 
The stochastic give a signal Buy  and SELL 

Thanks a lot  ghulam,

I don not use Parabolic Sar till now but if I find something interesting. I'll try to share it.

Denny Wijaya Alambai #:
Thank you for the  article. I can lear mql5 from this  article 

You are welcome  Denny, and good luck

official.bayo #:
Thanks, will use this tutorial to establish a solid foundation. Thanks..

You are welcome official.bayo, and good luck

Hello @Mohamed Abdelmaaboud .

Can you illustrate how to do the same for MT4 and include using custom indicators to create EA.

Laudable222 #:

Hello @Mohamed Abdelmaaboud .

Can you illustrate how to do the same for MT4 and include using custom indicators to create EA.

Hello  Laudable222,

I can not publish it through an article as MQL5 will not support that as MQL4 will not be supported.

Dear Mohamed.

I am a new comer in the trading world and the first question are "when to open and closed positions?"

Great thanks for your clear articles that lead me to the answer of my big questions above.

The rest must be many exercises to feel the trading changes and market issues, I think.

Cheers,

Toto Sarono

Toto Sarono #:

Dear Mohamed.

I am a new comer in the trading world and the first question are "when to open and closed positions?"

Great thanks for your clear articles that lead me to the answer of my big questions above.

The rest must be many exercises to feel the trading changes and market issues, I think.

Cheers,

Toto Sarono

Dear Toto,

You are welcome and I happy to see that my articles helped you.

And what I need to confirm here that practicing and consistency are important keys to any success in trading or any other field.

Good luck.

Reason: